Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

  1. Why still read and post? 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. Need to rant!!!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. What is an exit affair?

    • 10 replies
    • 3.9k views
  4. The Power of music in the grieving process

    • 2 replies
    • 739 views
  5. How Quickly We Forget... 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 3.5k views
  6. Moving on but not moving on

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. I feel like Im in AA 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. *sigh* I dont get it

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. Update Re:MM that "Forgot" Me

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Options?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Forgotten Already?! 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 4.3k views
  12. Why?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. What's my unconscious doing to me?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 804 views
  14. What should I think?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Holy cow, so happy I found this.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Hello 1 2 3 4 7

    • 162 replies
    • 15.2k views
  17. Why do I feel guilty?

    • 17 replies
    • 4.4k views
  18. Compatibility

    • 22 replies
    • 2.5k views
  19. Being judgmental. 1 2 3 4 10

    • 233 replies
    • 16.9k views
  20. Yes, they come back! Like nothing ever happened

    • 13 replies
    • 2.4k views
  21. Being strong

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. What did mm/mw tell you about BS? 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 5.6k views
  23. beating a dead horse 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...