Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

  1. Trying not to break it

    • 4 replies
    • 767 views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Was doing so good...now he has broken nc at 18 days 1 2 3 4 8

    • 189 replies
    • 14.1k views
  3. We are both happily married

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  4. How do I start NC?

    • 7 replies
    • 871 views
  5. Searching up escorts online!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Date

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Not sure where to go from here..

    • 5 replies
    • 896 views
  8. Anniversaries and Holidays 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 943 views
  9. Private Investigators....? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. I knew I would be here one day.............

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. He's back and I gave in.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Completely Lost

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. NC broken and I bitterly regret it

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  14. the weekend

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. long distance affair/ FWB of 5 years

    • 12 replies
    • 3.8k views
  16. Evil thoughts

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Difference between men and women leaving 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. Two guys and woman

    • 3 replies
    • 956 views
  19. Update

    • 19 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Dear OM/OW 1 2 3 4 5

    • 103 replies
    • 10k views
  21. Starting NC not by choice

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...