Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

    • 27 replies
    • 2.1k views
  1. Self-Respect of OW and BW 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 4k views
  2. But he'll be different with me 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Stale and Meaningless

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. DISASTER! The crap hits the fan! 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.2k views
  5. So funny :)

    • 1 reply
    • 758 views
  6. Good news!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 890 views
  7. Day 1

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. New to LS....Am I the fool?

    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
  9. A noob's story 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. I wish I knew why I was doing this

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Break up VS NC

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. I think I've done it!

    • 6 replies
    • 839 views
  13. am I right to feel insignificant? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. friends & lovers

    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. I'm not important to him.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Should I believe him? 1 2 3 4

    • 86 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Honest about the state of the marriage?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. stop me from being dumb

    • 5 replies
    • 880 views
  19. I need to leave him 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Is it really cheating?

    • 3 replies
    • 876 views
  21. Unrepentent.... 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 4.2k views
  22. Who does he love? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 3.6k views
  23. Never thought I'd Be In One...

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...