Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,738 topics in this forum

  1. I have learned my NC lesson

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. What would you think... 1 2 3

    • 64 replies
    • 5.8k views
  3. Wow. I thought I was past all of this

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 28 replies
    • 4.3k views
  4. Interesting conversation with my cousin

    • 24 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Holidays, EEEK!!

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Holidays Are Making me weak

    • 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. I'm not, but I am...? My lame story.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. So tired

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. How to make a NC deal?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. D-day or not what's the diff?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Of course I knew better, but maybe I needed it...

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  12. I think d-day #2 is around the corner 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 4.6k views
  13. i died today 1 2 3 4 8

    • 186 replies
    • 19.3k views
  14. Freaky coincidence

    • 2 replies
    • 828 views
  15. No Contact (NC) and what it means to you... 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 8k views
  16. To tell or not to tell..... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Can anyone decode these Love Shack acronyms??

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. do you tell the new bf about xmm?

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Can they really mend their marriage?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.5k views
  20. Read this

    • 2 replies
    • 826 views
  21. I'm back . . .

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Didnt know where to put it

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. A more "honest" but scary place

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...