Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Broken down in pieces...again...

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. Bruised ego 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.8k views
  3. How did your affair start? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 6.1k views
  4. 8 months later and still can't get over him.

    • 19 replies
    • 3.3k views
  5. Happily married but had an affair anyway? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 4.2k views
  6. Thoughts? 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. One week NC, when will it get easier?

    • 5 replies
    • 927 views
  8. Day 2 and Hurting 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. A year into it..

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. 3 1/2 years later...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. Sex with MM (no offence to BS intended) 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 4.9k views
  12. Have been avoiding anything affair related

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. indifference? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. hello I'm new here

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Me, Myself, and I

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  16. I've damaged her beyond repair 1 2 3 4 7

    • 170 replies
    • 21.1k views
  17. I think I have a professional here...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 129 replies
    • 9.9k views
  18. , lost. Need

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. The Down-side to having a work wife? 1 2 3 4

    • 75 replies
    • 10.3k views
  20. put me in my place

    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  21. Who's betrayed who?

    • 18 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...