, lost. Need

I dont even know if this is the right place, but I need to tell my story.

Im married, met a guy more than 1 month ago in an internet site. We slept together couple of times, once a week since we met. Yesterday I told him I'm in love with him, he told me he cant feel the same because Im married (he's single dad) and that will suck for him. I'm always the one looking for him, he is usually emotionally unavailable for me, but he always told me he'll be there if I want to have sex.

When I told him I love him, he smiled. I asked him if he was happy, and he said that yes, that he feels lonely sometimes.

Then he became cold, last night I said him I wouldnt bother him again, he replied Im not bothering him, and that was it. no more contact.

I feel broken inside, I am obsessed with him, need him, but he is not feeling the same as me, yet he doesnt let me go.

Please any advice on what to do, I want to move on but its difficult.

I would say you have issues if after a month or so you are that attached, possibly severely emotionally starved in your marriage.

You are a piece of a** to him, he's pretty much told you that and you are holding on, hoping he will see you as you see him, but he won't.

You need to weigh the NEEDS vs WANTS. You want him, but you certainly don't need him. You want his attention, you don't need it. What you need is to either leave your marriage or figure out how to fix what it is you're missing and NEED at home.

Sigh....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Why some women, those women, so desperate, so easy to attach, so easy to obsess with a man does not give her a $%^...why why???

Are women that low? Married women on this LS forum their husbands dont REALLY love them (even with the cover page of marriage status), look for OWs to have fun; Single women here, obsess with MMs that, and struggling with NC one day, two days, three days...etc, those OWs themselves can not take themselves, but still want to be the saver/fixer to their MMs, which MMS don't care at all.

What is going on? Can they just hold on their emotion, don't easily pull their heart out there.

I dont even know if this is the right place, but I need to tell my story.

Im married, met a guy more than 1 month ago in an internet site. We slept together couple of times, once a week since we met. Yesterday I told him I'm in love with him, he told me he cant feel the same because Im married (he's single dad) and that will suck for him. I'm always the one looking for him, he is usually emotionally unavailable for me, but he always told me he'll be there if I want to have sex.

When I told him I love him, he smiled. I asked him if he was happy, and he said that yes, that he feels lonely sometimes.

Then he became cold, last night I said him I wouldnt bother him again, he replied Im not bothering him, and that was it. no more contact.

I feel broken inside, I am obsessed with him, need him, but he is not feeling the same as me, yet he doesnt let me go.

Please any advice on what to do, I want to move on but its difficult.

• Author

I just cannot comprehend how he can be so cold. He doesnt give a s*** about me, he continues to give me the crumbs, telling me what I want to hear, and then disappears. He says he cares about me, I just cant figure out how. 24 hs NC, I dont think he'll contact me again, I wont for sure.

He says he's a nice guy, he wants me to be happy blah blah I feel so stupid.

how can I overcome this dispair? I just dont know what to do.

BehindTheseHazelEyes

If you're married, why are you sleeping with someone other than your husband? You don't understand why he doesn't give rip about you, yet you don't give a rip about your husband?

Isn't that just slightly hypocritical?

• Like 2