Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. How long do I wait?? 1 2 3 4

    • 93 replies
    • 10.4k views
  2. MMs Wife

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. So is this feeling normal?

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. How often do cheaters "get away" with it? 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 13.4k views
  5. NC Day 2.....Trying to Stay Strong

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. I am the Husband...

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  7. Soul Mate is Married...I know, I know....

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Why?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. Cant cope

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Letting go

    • 0 replies
    • 838 views
  11. Married Soulmate pt.2

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Did something about being the other woman turn you on? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 114 replies
    • 8.6k views
  13. I've had an epiphany!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. I want out of EA relationship!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Feeling more like a memory

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. when does it all go away!!!!

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Good point

    • 2 replies
    • 822 views
  18. She was 'the other woman' 1 2 3

    • 52 replies
    • 6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Gave him a deadline

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
  20. The Truth will set you free..........

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  21. Low Self-Esteem? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 3.7k views
  22. xOW here to say... 1 2 3 4 5

    • 108 replies
    • 11.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...