Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I need to end it -- but how?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. I'm the OW...

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. why it's so hurt.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. You need to watch this

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Ex MM Pops By Apartment

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Turning point/vent?

    • 1 reply
    • 969 views
  7. I think I did the right thing but I need support

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Curious about the use of the word love.

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Should I tell 1 2 3 4 10

    • 243 replies
    • 25.9k views
  10. his wife is threatening me 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 7.7k views
  11. Things I learned in my affair

    • 2 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Am I suppose to tell?

    • 2 replies
    • 934 views
  13. Lost in Texas!!!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Newbie to site

    • 5 replies
    • 983 views
  15. Decoding His Mixed Signals 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.4k views
  16. Pregnant Mistress 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 7.6k views
  17. Question for MM

    • 0 replies
    • 947 views
    • 29 replies
    • 3.2k views
  18. is any affair end as a amicable way here?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 33 replies
    • 3.4k views
  19. Why do they break NC?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Will my heart ever stop aching?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...