Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Analyze me 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. The problem with dating a liar.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. I Went Back On My Word Again 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  4. First conversation with exAP after 2 years of NC

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. Seeing things for what they really are?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Affair affected my Mentally

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. I got closure..and I'm hurting 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 20 replies
    • 4k views
  8. Question - Involving children in D Day 1 2 3 4 5

    • 119 replies
    • 10.7k views
  9. I was the OW without knowing - tell MW? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. New here & looking for insight!

    • 1 reply
    • 969 views
  11. What I learned from my affair

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  12. Never felt pain like this before.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Tonight didn't work

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  14. Question for former OM /OW in affair...

    • 13 replies
    • 3.9k views
  15. Your triggers? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.2k views
  16. Those in NC - A new way of looking at it.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. I am the other man.

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  18. How many of you are in a long distance A?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Can I trust him?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. My heart can't 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  21. What if?

    • 5 replies
    • 972 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...