Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Mind erasure and revenge

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. The highs...and the lows

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. I am a crazy person

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. I am sooo Heatbroken. Can somebody me !!! 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 7.7k views
  5. Do you understand the MM? 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 7.5k views
  6. Jealous of his wife? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 4.4k views
  7. Ohhhh boy

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Is this typical? I'm a jerk, right? 1 2 3 4

    • 84 replies
    • 8.1k views
  9. The Trouble with Going NC

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Is my ex MM just trying to reel me back in?

    • 24 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. We've never said "I love you" and I want to 1 2

    • 49 replies
    • 4.6k views
  12. Do you think they know?

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Bad karma from being w MM?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  14. NC broken again

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 67 replies
    • 6.4k views
  15. I just got a mail

    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. I just want to feel happy again.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Holding on to nothing

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. It's been four days.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 34 replies
    • 4k views
  19. I want to stop thinking about her

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Not sure ? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.6k views
  21. why is life so difficult.....

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...