Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. how to regaing the lost dignity?

    • 6 replies
    • 7.8k views
  2. So now his back and things have changed

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Will he abuse her too?

    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
  4. I miss the touch of a woman. My ex :(

    • 5 replies
    • 7.4k views
  5. me. i'm at work with my ex

    • 0 replies
    • 621 views
  6. I Miss Her

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Tired of running into her. Tired of her messages.

    • 17 replies
    • 4.3k views
  8. I love my ex...a jerk!

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Theories on Coping Strategies

    • 13 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. im now embarrassed

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Just found L.S.

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Trying to find it....

    • 2 replies
    • 782 views
  13. A Rant/ Venting

    • 1 reply
    • 775 views
  14. How do I get over the guy rejecting me?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  15. how do i end this stuff in my head

    • 2 replies
    • 744 views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  16. Feeling stupid

    • 1 reply
    • 859 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Should I confront the girl who gossiped to my ex?

    • 2 replies
    • 905 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Becoming a better person?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Is it ok to be sad?

    • 4 replies
    • 768 views
  20. Fed up and down..

    • 7 replies
    • 806 views
  21. Crap. I miss him.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...