Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. friends: to be or not to be?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Really Trying NOT to Send This

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Why unblock me after dumping me 9 months ago?

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  4. For those who have lost faith in the power of Karma...

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  5. Trying to find myself..

    • 1 reply
    • 588 views
  6. Day 5 of NC

    • 1 reply
    • 739 views
  7. She broke NC and I feel horrible.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  8. just saw my ex....can't stop crying 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 4.1k views
  9. Venting

    • 0 replies
    • 856 views
  10. I can't describe how I am feeling it's awkward :

    • 0 replies
    • 950 views
  11. progress...

    • 0 replies
    • 783 views
  12. Am I really done this time?

    • 0 replies
    • 648 views
  13. So tired of it

    • 1 reply
    • 720 views
  14. Everything Happens For a Reason?

    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. I've been doing good but whats her deal?

    • 2 replies
    • 871 views
  16. A look at the past and the future

    • 0 replies
    • 852 views
  17. I broke NC

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Leave it to a dream to screw everything up

    • 3 replies
    • 880 views
    • 0 replies
    • 823 views
  19. Thinking over and over and over and over...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Rebounds?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. What do i tell him

    • 0 replies
    • 659 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 937 views
  22. Mad @ the contact we had

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...