Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. strange feeling of guilt

    • 1 reply
    • 701 views
  2. Where to go from here?

    • 4 replies
    • 904 views
  3. My ex has started dating

    • 2 replies
    • 959 views
  4. Forget the past and let go of the future

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. what does it mean????

    • 6 replies
    • 887 views
  6. Why do I feel Dirty and F*****

    • 1 reply
    • 767 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Dead inside

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Just found out my ex has started dating

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. a new kind of (healing) pain.

    • 4 replies
    • 843 views
  10. I broke NC =/ and regret it

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. What are some good movies while coping? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.4k views
  12. Is this seriously my idea of "coping?"

    • 3 replies
    • 893 views
  13. Panda's Coping Log...

    • 22 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Years past and still stuck

    • 0 replies
    • 840 views
  15. Hard right now..

    • 1 reply
    • 637 views
  16. I think i have a mental problem

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 5.9k views
  17. About to start school. Now im scared.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Release the anger

    • 2 replies
    • 897 views
  19. "I want the one I can't have....

    • 5 replies
    • 988 views
  20. Why Send This???

    • 5 replies
    • 903 views
  21. day 5

    • 2 replies
    • 615 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...