Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Divorce is final

    • 2 replies
    • 800 views
  2. Unexpected development

    • 3 replies
    • 753 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Am I crazy for talking to myself

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. I'm in a total anger stage 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. To delete her off facebook or not???

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. A new perspective on the breakup

    • 3 replies
    • 698 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Do I reply to her email?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. How Do You Guys Deal With Your Co-Dependent Friends?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. I'm feeling so much better!

    • 1 reply
    • 669 views
  10. Coping & hoping!! In disbelief & heartbroken! 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.7k views
  11. How long....

    • 0 replies
    • 605 views
  12. Cheater's Guilt - How do they deal with it?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. WOW really...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Starting to forget 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 4k views
  15. Closure

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. I think he's moved on already and it hurts...

    • 15 replies
    • 8.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. A must for dumpees

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Insecure and finding it hard to trust

    • 5 replies
    • 921 views
  19. Has anyone just lost in relationships?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. It's Not Easy.

    • 0 replies
    • 648 views
  21. happy thanksgiving

    • 2 replies
    • 627 views
×
×
  • Create New...