Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 13 replies
    • 1k views
  1. why do i still feel this way

    • 2 replies
    • 667 views
  2. Hmmmm..

    • 0 replies
    • 669 views
  3. I really hope it wasn't her......

    • 0 replies
    • 628 views
  4. religious break up

    • 3 replies
    • 857 views
  5. I kind of begged him back but now I'm insecure

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Do they ever?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. It just doesn't get easier does it.

    • 4 replies
    • 944 views
    • 1 reply
    • 572 views
  8. 34 days NC!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Coping During the Holidays

    • 2 replies
    • 740 views
  10. to go or to stay?

    • 10 replies
    • 935 views
  11. NC on the holidays

    • 0 replies
    • 579 views
  12. hate this pain

    • 9 replies
    • 920 views
  13. Is it possible to be friends with the ex?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. For you.

    • 6 replies
    • 803 views
  15. NC if you're Not dating?

    • 1 reply
    • 551 views
  16. Tell me I'm doing the right thing!!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. I can't believe what happened!!

    • 7 replies
    • 984 views
  18. Running into ex, NC is unlikely

    • 2 replies
    • 774 views
  19. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

    • 2 replies
    • 945 views
  20. Met the ex after a year today

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. I have GOT to STOP obsessing..

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  22. ex gf just sent me a text

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. today is one weak..

    • 2 replies
    • 650 views
×
×
  • Create New...