Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 5 replies
    • 948 views
  1. the X called, need some guidance

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. i want to attack her new boyfriend 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
  3. 1 year later

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Don't know if I'm ready to see her again...

    • 5 replies
    • 740 views
  5. moving on

    • 3 replies
    • 657 views
  6. Keeping you on a string?

    • 1 reply
    • 963 views
  7. How soon is too soon?

    • 4 replies
    • 661 views
  8. not sure what i want out of this...

    • 3 replies
    • 640 views
  9. Proud of myself for not breaking NC!

    • 7 replies
    • 729 views
  10. The pattern of a breakup?

    • 1 reply
    • 674 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. I would like to break NC, but...

    • 3 replies
    • 684 views
  12. she wants to see the moggy

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. I'm doing Fine

    • 4 replies
    • 969 views
  14. Constantly checking her facebook

    • 9 replies
    • 4.2k views
  15. Anyone need cheering up?

    • 3 replies
    • 772 views
  16. I'm Giving Up...For Now. me be at peace

    • 8 replies
    • 801 views
  17. My bf of six years left me for somebody else.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Shes never been single...

    • 6 replies
    • 853 views
  19. Why cant I just move on...

    • 14 replies
    • 983 views
  20. Do we cease to exist to them? No regrets? 9 years...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. Closure at a party

    • 0 replies
    • 544 views
  22. Second Chances Never Happen...

    • 1 reply
    • 858 views
  23. World has crashed down around me..

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...