Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. I broke NC

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  2. dream about forgiving my ex?

    • 1 reply
    • 701 views
  3. Titanium.

    • 0 replies
    • 639 views
  4. Pineapples Breakup/Coping story

    • 3 replies
    • 946 views
  5. I don't know why I'm struggling.

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Strange urge to break NC - one year post BU.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Daily quote

    • 2 replies
    • 789 views
  8. I'm Lonely 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 2.5k views
  9. I’m still angry.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Focus on the person that loves you the most

    • 4 replies
    • 946 views
  11. Rejection Retraction

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. 1 year post Break Up

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Life after you: My coping journal.

    • 2 replies
    • 937 views
  14. Broken arm, major setback??

    • 22 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. How to really know if my wife loves me

    • 10 replies
    • 20.6k views
  16. Silly thoughts

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. So much has gone wrong in the last 6 months

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  18. question from ex 1 2 3

    • 59 replies
    • 4.9k views
  19. Overall lack of interest. Feeling Blah

    • 3 replies
    • 752 views
  20. Not coping well

    • 1 reply
    • 607 views
  21. Talk To Me

    • 4 replies
    • 914 views
  22. Still in shock

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  23. 10 months on...

    • 3 replies
    • 896 views
  24. My ex contacted me still crazy.....

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...