Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Broke up 2 years ago.. had a dream about him...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. SF's coping journal 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Set Back Or Not?

    • 7 replies
    • 890 views
  4. it doesn't hurt anymore.

    • 2 replies
    • 969 views
  5. First date since BU, guess who I ran into...

    • 3 replies
    • 996 views
  6. And on the 100th day of No Contact.....

    • 14 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  7. My song

    • 0 replies
    • 592 views
  8. EyeAlone's Log of Coping

    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Im trying to understand this

    • 1 reply
    • 663 views
  10. The ups and downs of it all!!

    • 3 replies
    • 901 views
  11. Why wasn't he honest from the start 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 4.9k views
  12. No emotions? Break NC?

    • 21 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Want to break NC. I won't, but I want to

    • 3 replies
    • 933 views
  14. Concerning boundaries and beliefs...

    • 2 replies
    • 990 views
  15. embarassing share, but here goes...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 27 replies
    • 68.1k views
  16. Ex gf and her new bf blame me for STD

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. All kinds of rage

    • 2 replies
    • 815 views
  18. Feeling.... nothing!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Lost my mind major depression Struggling (long) 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.9k views
  20. My letter to her if I could send it

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  21. I don't even know how I feel

    • 1 reply
    • 616 views
×
×
  • Create New...