Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Major breakdown

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. is nc just avoidance?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. ex texting again around valentine's day

    • 4 replies
    • 878 views
  4. Coping?

    • 1 reply
    • 653 views
    • 1 reply
    • 714 views
  5. I don't know how to accept my break up

    • 3 replies
    • 948 views
  6. Ran into my ex

    • 3 replies
    • 831 views
  7. trying to understand this girl

    • 2 replies
    • 735 views
  8. I think I need counseling. I can't move on.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. My unborn baby

    • 5 replies
    • 967 views
  10. I do not know how to cope

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. trying to understand this girl

    • 0 replies
    • 594 views
  12. From Ulysses

    • 1 reply
    • 655 views
  13. Not sure with myself

    • 7 replies
    • 934 views
  14. Should be over the guy in a month

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Is this normal?

    • 3 replies
    • 956 views
  16. hurt from a break up

    • 0 replies
    • 855 views
  17. Broke up and devastated

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. New here and struggling with this grief

    • 3 replies
    • 874 views
  19. 6 months and still in denial

    • 3 replies
    • 961 views
  20. Tempted to write him...

    • 4 replies
    • 840 views
  21. 1/5 Years on not healing

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 840 views
  22. Why do I get dumped in the same way?

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  23. Need to make sense of this! :(

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...