Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 4 replies
    • 11.8k views
  1. Her Best Friend is a Guy

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. I cant take this insecurity any longer.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. guys can be jerks sometimes!

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Help Controlling my Anger

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  5. I picked my boyfriend over my friends

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Can't get him to date me...

    • 4 replies
    • 957 views
  7. HElp with girls

    • 1 reply
    • 732 views
  8. i'm really trying...

    • 1 reply
    • 802 views
  9. what should i do?

    • 6 replies
    • 957 views
  10. Cheaters?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
  11. Emotionally stessed

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. boy freaks out-what gives?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7k views
  13. Newbie// Love Triangle Type Thing

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Am I overreacting?!?!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Girls, I need your help

    • 8 replies
    • 960 views
  16. He wants to go slow, I don't!!

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 7.3k views
  17. What becomes of the JEALOUS hearted?? :(

    • 2 replies
    • 996 views
  18. LONG--------ex-girlfriend still in his book

    • 1 reply
    • 998 views
  19. Do I ask him out?

    • 1 reply
    • 752 views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...