Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. My son has a problem....

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. what should i do?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Cant stop thinking about her

    • 3 replies
    • 7.9k views
    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Cant Stop

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Understanding Porn 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. Cheating Boyfriend... why I am I still around?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. question

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Guilt is starting to set in....

    • 17 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 4.8k views
  9. Are secrets considered lies????

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 7.3k views
  10. Single woman hitting on my husband! 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 11k views
  11. Need help about boyfriend's ex-girlfriend

    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Should I Be Worried?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Should I ask her out again???

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  14. How to tell the wife he's cheating!

    • 13 replies
    • 4.2k views
  15. Marry Christmas for everybody!

    • 1 reply
    • 728 views
  16. What would you do if you?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Dreams that make me jealous or insecure...

    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. What to do?

    • 2 replies
    • 823 views
    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  19. I hate this! Someone slap me!!!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...