Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. What happened today.......help!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Should women pay on first date?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 8 replies
    • 11.7k views
  3. Was I wrong?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. What are his intentions?

    • 2 replies
    • 5k views
  5. I am not sexually attracted to my partner

    • 4 replies
    • 5.9k views
  6. Should I be concerned?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Gf's past sex history mystery

    • 15 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Love at first sight?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Should I submit to them being friends

    • 16 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. He CHEATED, So WHY (the &%#@) Do I STAY?

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
    • 44 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. Not fair

    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 10 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. What do you think of this one, guys and gals?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  13. his temper?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.2k views
  14. Wanting to make her happy.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 45 replies
    • 4k views
  15. My son wants to marry a MUCH older woman.... HELP!!! 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 7.8k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. My BF and the new GUY rommate

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...