Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. i've been had.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Should I try to save the relationship?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. Trying to resist temptation... 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 10.9k views
  4. Am I just being paranoid?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. Why does this bother me so much?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. saved cell phone message

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. am i thinking too much?

    • 1 reply
    • 856 views
  8. Why take back a cheater???

    • 16 replies
    • 2.9k views
  9. Why do we do this?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. but he never calls me beautiful.. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.2k views
  11. Is this cheating?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. What the hell happened?!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. temptation

    • 21 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. boyfriend's best female friend

    • 1 reply
    • 7.9k views
  15. Did I really cheated or not???

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. I did wrong but I miss her

    • 1 reply
    • 886 views
  17. I'm scum, i cheated 1 2 3

    • 71 replies
    • 8k views
  18. Does he think I'm that dumb? RE: Flirting

    • 17 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 30 replies
    • 4.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...