Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I cheated!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. to stop being so jealous and trust my boyfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. a conflict in my life.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  4. why is he acting this way?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. She cheated

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. ?

    • 2 replies
    • 912 views
  7. my first thread.

    • 1 reply
    • 845 views
  8. Ugh, situation is 10x's worse now....

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  9. When his eyes follow you around....

    • 4 replies
    • 6.5k views
  10. I like my ex

    • 0 replies
    • 688 views
  11. Best friend and boyfriend......

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  12. My boyfriends female best friend

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. where did that come from?

    • 0 replies
    • 772 views
  14. What have I done...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Could he be cheating w/ his or is it paranoia?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Possibly a break up?

    • 2 replies
    • 990 views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  17. Need some assistance

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  18. I am in love with a man who is much older

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. at it again...trust issue

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Am I a tool? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.8k views
  21. cheating

    • 1 reply
    • 930 views
×
×
  • Create New...