Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

    • 16 replies
    • 3.6k views
  1. gf is still mad over minor cheating 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 3.9k views
  2. Cheating ex is at it again

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Girlfriend going clubbing 1 2 3 4

    • 76 replies
    • 38.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 5.5k views
  4. Jealousy - from a dumper.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Boyfriend HUMILIATED me at work....

    • 17 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Red Flag or Normal Jealousy?? Is this OK??

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Insecurity; cause cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Should I still stay with my first love?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Other girl still obsessed with my bf?

    • 24 replies
    • 8.3k views
  10. I got cheated but stop loving him right away

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Bf suddenly distant ? I really want answers from MEN

    • 11 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Cheated on my boyfriend...

    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
  13. clubbing until late hours

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. still want girlfriend back even though she cheated

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Either a big deal or nothing at all?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. potential cheater???

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Would he prefer it if I was bigger?

    • 13 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. The Cheated is now the Cheater

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Can I get past this?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. Am I going too far?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Why would he ignore me?

    • 15 replies
    • 7.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...