Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. Frustration...

    • 4 replies
    • 995 views
  2. I'm confuse.

    • 1 reply
    • 817 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Long Distance !... x

    • 2 replies
    • 733 views
  4. Strength of Love

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. New Here

    • 5 replies
    • 818 views
  6. Missing......my friend

    • 1 reply
    • 678 views
  7. He left today...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. How can I not want to see my bf!

    • 5 replies
    • 848 views
  9. I'll be leaving to study abroad...

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Stressed and blue

    • 6 replies
    • 940 views
  11. Sex before Marriage

    • 21 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Confussion

    • 1 reply
    • 795 views
    • 26 replies
    • 4.1k views
  13. gf of 3y 6m just confessed

    • 7 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Interview is Tomorrow 1 2 3 4 5

    • 111 replies
    • 8.2k views
  15. So Happy I Found You Guys!!

    • 15 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. introducing myself;goodbyes

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Lets have fun for a change!!!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Do I still want to be with him?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Should I start an LDR or not?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. I'm new here and I have a bit of a dilemma

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 761 views
  21. LDR break-up

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  22. So...

    • 3 replies
    • 727 views
×
×
  • Create New...