Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  1. Frustrated with new husband

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Just need to get it out...

    • 0 replies
    • 650 views
  3. I'm back home!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 32 replies
    • 4k views
  4. Forgotten feelings?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. The struggle to keep the LDR going...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  6. in need

    • 3 replies
    • 766 views
  7. the result

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. confusion is killing me!!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Just need to vent...

    • 0 replies
    • 967 views
  10. How do you cope with the loneliness?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. need some answers

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. I dare you to relate to this one

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. What exacly is a LTR?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. ...Worried about my LDR med school bf

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. That horrible itch...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. I need to vent... (Probably long post)

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. How do I fix this?

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  18. I think he's going to pop the question... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. Angry and annoyed newbie

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...