Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. break up

    • 9 replies
    • 997 views
  2. I made a mistake

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. International flight tickets?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Flipping the f*ck out!!!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Should I stay or should I go...

    • 5 replies
    • 933 views
    • 1 reply
    • 979 views
  6. I don't know ..

    • 1 reply
    • 666 views
  7. Cranky! And having some doubts...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. To the GUYS on LS who are in LDRs

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 854 views
    • 3 replies
    • 725 views
  9. cultural confusion

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Questioning love?

    • 3 replies
    • 886 views
  11. Just talking here

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Passport issues?

    • 4 replies
    • 873 views
  13. new to my LDR

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. ahhhhh! epic relationship confusion 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.3k views
  15. NY-> FL and he's so cool with it...

    • 2 replies
    • 856 views
  16. Your experience needed

    • 3 replies
    • 765 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Is he stringing me along??Heeelp

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Am I selfish?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Do you think trusting is harder in a LDR? 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 3k views
    • 30 replies
    • 13.2k views
  20. when you feel so blue without them

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...