Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  1. LDR with a law student. Words for an aching heart?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. "I should be treated better" & Reaction?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Can We Still Be Friends

    • 4 replies
    • 922 views
  4. Is there hope for us?

    • 9 replies
    • 987 views
  5. Jealous bf

    • 1 reply
    • 873 views
  6. There is hope!!! Long Post..

    • 1 reply
    • 805 views
    • 0 replies
    • 941 views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. How can I make it work?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Just need some reassurance, feeling sad :(

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. A Potentially Real Movie Night For LDR!

    • 2 replies
    • 979 views
  10. Moving to France?

    • 5 replies
    • 895 views
  11. LDR moves with children involved...

    • 7 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Should my BF move for me?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. I need :(

    • 1 reply
    • 780 views
  14. I am going insane.

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. LDR - Wait to have sex or not?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. How far would you go for love?

    • 23 replies
    • 2k views
  17. More than friends less than lovers

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. What to buy/do/make for my girlfriend???

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Suggestions on when we meet up again

    • 3 replies
    • 861 views
  20. I can't stop loving her... 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 5.9k views
  21. Holiday blues..

    • 4 replies
    • 799 views
×
×
  • Create New...