Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. Not all that excited

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. How to start?

    • 3 replies
    • 937 views
  3. LDR Anniversary gift

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. I've never met him but I'm in love?

    • 2 replies
    • 932 views
  5. Will She Come Back?

    • 2 replies
    • 883 views
  6. What would you do?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Making it work..

    • 1 reply
    • 846 views
  8. He's gone

    • 4 replies
    • 995 views
  9. Should I be worried?

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Am I overreacting?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. A little lost

    • 2 replies
    • 721 views
  12. I don't know ..

    • 2 replies
    • 767 views
  13. Odd not to talk/text every day

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Guys: LDR Question...

    • 1 reply
    • 723 views
  15. LDR Meet-up to Break-Up

    • 2 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 669 views
  16. I lied about my age 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.5k views
  17. will this feeling ever end?

    • 0 replies
    • 765 views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.6k views
  18. At a complete loss

    • 4 replies
    • 891 views
    • 2 replies
    • 940 views
  19. I'm such an idiot

    • 2 replies
    • 835 views
  20. Visiting boyfriend next week

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  21. Am I blind?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Desperate Need of !!!

    • 2 replies
    • 806 views
×
×
  • Create New...