Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. In a pickle.

    • 15 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 4.1k views
  2. Moving on

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. What am I doing??

    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
  4. If you cheat, why lie when caught? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.7k views
  5. Nottoobright's Story (From her Son's point of view) 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. My miserable marraige

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 54 replies
    • 12k views
  7. I apologize...

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  8. everyone thinks i am wrong?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  9. would you believe it?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. How do you walk away?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. His side of the story (nottoobrights husband) 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 31 replies
    • 6.3k views
  12. Haha, what goes around comes around!!!

    • 15 replies
    • 3.5k views
  13. Unfaithful husband!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. what is going on

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Why do I feel like this!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. How do I trust my husband now?

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  17. The girl at work..ugh... 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 5.2k views
  18. What do I do now?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Should an apology for cheating be enough?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Of Love and Loathing.......

    • 23 replies
    • 3.3k views
  21. WS: Did you have a happy M?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...