Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. I Need !!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Is he pursuing me?

    • 17 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 67 replies
    • 6.9k views
  3. Cheated or not!!!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Is cheating a sign that ... ? 1 2 3

    • 67 replies
    • 7.3k views
  5. I need to know

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
    • 45 replies
    • 4.8k views
  6. I'm so lost right now.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.5k views
  7. Trying to think clearly

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. My wife has cheated!!! 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 15.9k views
  9. A success story

    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. I stuffed up

    • 22 replies
    • 4.5k views
  11. Wife cheated with my best "friend" 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 15.3k views
  12. Question: why are OM/OW cheaters here? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 30 replies
    • 4.5k views
  13. There is hope after an affair 1 2 3 4 8

    • 189 replies
    • 17.5k views
  14. I need

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Top five signs of a cheater 1 2 3

    • 60 replies
    • 11.4k views
  16. New to forum

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. I hate who I have become...

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. can i still trust my wife???

    • 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
  19. Serial cheaters??

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Question About Affairs

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  21. In agony about whether to tell

    • 18 replies
    • 4.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...