Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. Snooped through his phone--did I have the right?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Trusting them to go to work. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 96 replies
    • 15.6k views
  3. Should I accept this? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 6.6k views
  4. Has anyone heard

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  5. I have online evidence is this cheating

    • 15 replies
    • 3.2k views
  6. My boyfriend went to Motel 6

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 23 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. Tell me I'm not stupid

    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. FINALLY....He Got Served!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Is it friendship or an emotional affair?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. So I told the wife 1 2 3 4 15

    • 371 replies
    • 47.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 46 replies
    • 8.9k views
  11. Serious consequences of adultry 1 2 3 4 8

    • 182 replies
    • 21.2k views
  12. Question for the BS

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. She Went Too Far This Time... 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 9k views
  14. Story from the OW 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 6.6k views
  15. shes not sorry 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 6.5k views
  16. Still the lamest story ever.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 18 replies
    • 12.1k views
  17. Thank You

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Return of the OW 1 2 3 4 5

    • 119 replies
    • 13k views
×
×
  • Create New...