Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. How to track someone down?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. daily life dealing with infidelity

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Could there be more to the story??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  4. Why do I feel like I feel worse than...

    • 8 replies
    • 3.2k views
  5. No longer bi-curious 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 6k views
  6. What kind of reconciliation is this?

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Irritable Male Syndrom

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Feeling Such Guilt

    • 22 replies
    • 4.9k views
  9. When you know nothing 1 2 3 4 6

    • 128 replies
    • 10.8k views
  10. my pain

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  11. i cheated on husband

    • 15 replies
    • 7.8k views
  12. Question for BSs out there

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. WS withdrawal feelings for OW once affair is over

    • 15 replies
    • 13.7k views
  14. I ran across a fascinating blog

    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Open and honest.... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 4.7k views
  16. She Wrote Me A Letter 1 2 3 4 5

    • 109 replies
    • 16.8k views
  17. NC is the only way

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. how do you go NC? 1 2 3

    • 65 replies
    • 7.7k views
  19. Is It Right?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. My husband's female best friend- 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 15.4k views
  21. Doing really well with NC

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Support needed!!!!!

    • 23 replies
    • 3.9k views
  23. I'm bi-sexual - how can I be faithful

    • 19 replies
    • 7.9k views
  24. Happy Fricken Valentines Day

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  25. I've got a crush on my college professor, !

    • 19 replies
    • 8k views
×
×
  • Create New...