Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. getting over an affair 1 2 3 4 8

    • 188 replies
    • 18.5k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Should I tell him? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 5.5k views
  3. My story and NC isn't working...

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  4. 7 months later...they still work together! 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  5. How Can I Stop Thinking About the OW? 1 2 3

    • 55 replies
    • 5.3k views
  6. Tell me i can change & stop cheating. 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 5.7k views
  7. Condemned for Life? A short novel...

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Between a rock and a hard spot ... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. How to get over a breakup of affair 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 11.4k views
  10. thoughts needed

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
  11. facebook reconnection

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. differences between Men and Woman in affairs?

    • 21 replies
    • 7.4k views
  13. How did the affair change you ? 1 2 3

    • 74 replies
    • 7.7k views
  14. I Still want to speak with the OW. Should I? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 5.5k views
  15. To Stay or Not to Stay

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. "Cheating goes Mainstream" 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.7k views
  17. Played with Fire and Got Burned

    • 24 replies
    • 4k views
    • 30 replies
    • 7.3k views
  18. Seekin strength

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Wanting some justice

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Should I tell him I know? 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4k views
  21. How can I turn this around?

    • 15 replies
    • 2.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...