Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

    • 30 replies
    • 24.5k views
  1. Had Affair trying to save my Marriage 1 2 3 4 5

    • 104 replies
    • 54.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. I was the unfaithful one and still home 1 2 3 4 5

    • 100 replies
    • 20.4k views
  3. I hate myself for cheating... !

    • 19 replies
    • 8.4k views
    • 39 replies
    • 7.8k views
  4. Some on Wife's past Emotional Affair

    • 16 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 37 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 69 replies
    • 9.6k views
  5. how to forgive... so many questions

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. My love is deep but I hurt badly

    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
  7. Want out 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. I think I have a problem 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 5.1k views
  9. How to Fake It 'Til I can Make It....?????

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  10. How to forgive a cheating spouse? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 27 replies
    • 5.4k views
  11. Bi-polar the reason for her cheating

    • 22 replies
    • 3.8k views
  12. Playing the Game

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. three wrongs don't make a right 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 6.4k views
  14. Update - Long Time Ago Affair

    • 13 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Husband's work email

    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  16. Yes. It was Wrong 1 2 3 4 8

    • 176 replies
    • 25.6k views
    • 42 replies
    • 6.4k views
  17. OM started contacting me again...wtf! :( 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 6.2k views
  18. Ended the Affair, she needs Closure 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 10.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...