Wife got drunk, cheated, confessed. Should I take her back?

You know she cheated on u. Then y the f**** u wanna consider taking her back. After gazing through this site I have come to the conclusion most of u western guys are f***** loosers. If your wives f**** another man y the hell u wanna give them a chance... Once a cheater, always a cheater.

All right say even she/ he cheated only once... y the hell do u wanna live them after that....leve them. If she or he really loved u then y the f*** do they cheat u even if it is atleast once.

As far as I am concerned the meaning for the word "Love" is not as the same as the west and the east.

I am from the east, and when we say love we mean 100000000% honesty,commitment, and care, love than u westerners.

If u cannot live honestly (without cheating) with ur wife or husband forever then u heve not really loved them.

Love never cheats.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

Chrome Barracuda
You know she cheated on u. Then y the f**** u wanna consider taking her back. After gazing through this site I have come to the conclusion most of u western guys are f***** loosers. If your wives f**** another man y the hell u wanna give them a chance... Once a cheater, always a cheater.

All right say even she/ he cheated only once... y the hell do u wanna live them after that....leve them. If she or he really loved u then y the f*** do they cheat u even if it is atleast once.

As far as I am concerned the meaning for the word "Love" is not as the same as the west and the east.

I am from the east, and when we say love we mean 100000000% honesty,commitment, and care, love than u westerners.

If u cannot live honestly (without cheating) with ur wife or husband forever then u heve not really loved them.

Love never cheats.

Sorry if this offends anyone.

LOL wait up, western guys? I'm from america. lol. It depends on the man, some men are soft and pink on the inside and love takes over their rationale. Every girl that has ever cheated or dumped me I have never , and I mean never taken back!!!

So it's not all men, it's the man in particular.

pelicanpreacher

Somehow I get the feeling that the OP's wife suffer's from some form of mania. I wonder if she may be a little bipolar.