Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. young, in love, and betrayed...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. What do I do now

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Here's a question for the group... 1 2 3 4

    • 75 replies
    • 9.1k views
  4. He's still not letting go of his phone..

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. My new wife cheated on me... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 10.9k views
  6. Typical Behaviour?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Long story...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Is infidelity the worst betrayal? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 5.4k views
  9. Obligation to "work it out?" 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. Infidelity Humor 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. Over the weekend, we've settled on a path

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  12. Open Marriage Rant 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.7k views
  13. I told my husband about affair 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 15.9k views
  14. Husband had Emotional Affair - what next?? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.5k views
  15. Death penalty for adultery 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 9k views
  16. Exposing the Affair 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 11.1k views
  17. How can I NOT be clingy with by WW ? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 6.3k views
  18. Wayward Wife..................

    • 15 replies
    • 7.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.6k views
  19. I'm in trouble!

    • 18 replies
    • 3.7k views
  20. I found out last night... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 7.6k views
  21. Back to square one - why?

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  22. Just found out

    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...