Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Seems weird but this is how I feel...

    • 0 replies
    • 539 views
  2. Will he ever realize his loss?

    • 24 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 884 views
  3. So I THOUGHT I was over it.

    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 827 views
  4. Girlfriend cheated on me :(

    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. EX girlfriend

    • 6 replies
    • 721 views
  6. I need some ...

    • 10 replies
    • 738 views
    • 58 replies
    • 7.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 774 views
  7. Need to get this off my chest

    • 4 replies
    • 655 views
  8. I've Broken Down To Nothing

    • 10 replies
    • 955 views
  9. Full story and the end of my story(long)

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  10. stick to no contact

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  11. Which of the 2 is it?

    • 5 replies
    • 623 views
  12. How should I handle this situation?

    • 10 replies
    • 894 views
    • 10 replies
    • 884 views
  13. Days Gone By

    • 0 replies
    • 561 views
  14. Mutual Friends and EX's Brother

    • 4 replies
    • 860 views
  15. Im Lost - Need guidance

    • 9 replies
    • 964 views
  16. Was this a break up cop out?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 570 views
    • 5 replies
    • 882 views
  17. Just trying to make sense of it all

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...