Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  1. At The Breaking Point

    • 3 replies
    • 970 views
  2. Difficult to know next move

    • 1 reply
    • 749 views
  3. Do you look back at the other Girl/Guy??

    • 7 replies
    • 893 views
  4. Am I comparing her to my ex? Is that fair?

    • 1 reply
    • 743 views
  5. I feel completely forgotten about.

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Worst Decision I've Ever Made

    • 17 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Would you consider this breaking NC

    • 5 replies
    • 658 views
  8. Going No Contact, again

    • 6 replies
    • 836 views
  9. I'm just so lost and alone....

    • 1 reply
    • 546 views
  10. Im scared that he is planning revenge??

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. I've never struggled this hard

    • 3 replies
    • 722 views
  12. ! We are breaking up and we live together...

    • 3 replies
    • 833 views
  13. Ex didn't 'remember' me!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Am I doing the correct thing?

    • 19 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 717 views
    • 1 reply
    • 733 views
  15. 4 year LTR. Do i have "GIGS" ?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Broke up with gf, serious doubts

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. NC for quite sometime now...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 719 views
  18. I need being strong

    • 5 replies
    • 654 views
  19. Gf sent a message 2 days after bu

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. she left, slept with someone, now shes back 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.6k views
  21. ahh head is spinning! gigs or done? Or

    • 3 replies
    • 685 views
×
×
  • Create New...