Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Why cant I move on?

    • 5 replies
    • 825 views
  2. Had her, lost her, and now trying to get her back

    • 0 replies
    • 694 views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  3. Can't seem to get over it

    • 2 replies
    • 671 views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Out of the blue? Today marks 7 weeks NC

    • 4 replies
    • 874 views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. How can I earn her trust again?

    • 9 replies
    • 779 views
    • 1 reply
    • 694 views
  6. heart broken please HELP!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 803 views
    • 3 replies
    • 674 views
  7. Should I leave him, I'm at a loss

    • 2 replies
    • 777 views
    • 0 replies
    • 769 views
  8. Broke up via email

    • 1 reply
    • 592 views
    • 2 replies
    • 925 views
  9. Broke up but still thinking... 1 2 3 4 6

    • 137 replies
    • 10.3k views
  10. gf thinking of calling off her divorce

    • 12 replies
    • 985 views
    • 3 replies
    • 649 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  11. A step in the right direction

    • 0 replies
    • 639 views
  12. It's been 2 months now

    • 4 replies
    • 650 views
  13. Who's Right, Who's Wrong - Does it Matter?

    • 7 replies
    • 828 views
  14. I am hurting over the breakup. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Contact from Ex gf after almost 4 months

    • 23 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3k views
×
×
  • Create New...