Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Facing my ex

    • 5 replies
    • 764 views
  2. Break up

    • 7 replies
    • 793 views
    • 6 replies
    • 885 views
    • 7 replies
    • 826 views
    • 7 replies
    • 718 views
  3. New story for you guys to enjoy !! 1 2 3

    • 53 replies
    • 3.8k views
  4. I don't know what to feel anymore

    • 1 reply
    • 722 views
    • 11 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me

    • 1 reply
    • 678 views
  6. It's been two months and I'm not moving on

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. She left me without saying a word

    • 2 replies
    • 840 views
  8. Should I say ''yes'' or ''no''? 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Why Do Men Come Back

    • 16 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Going insane over my ex

    • 10 replies
    • 976 views
  11. Ex Fiance broke up, but I want her back? 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 3.2k views
  12. Day 21 No Contact - really struggling!

    • 17 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 894 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. I got dumped for her ex-boyfriend 1 2 3

    • 71 replies
    • 8.4k views
  14. Is this for my benefit?

    • 6 replies
    • 705 views
    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. I am the reason why he left me..

    • 3 replies
    • 741 views
×
×
  • Create New...