Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. What does this text from ex mean?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Addicted to emotionally distant girl

    • 10 replies
    • 949 views
  3. why would this girl do this?

    • 12 replies
    • 944 views
  4. Jumped the gun or was I right?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Am I still in denial?

    • 4 replies
    • 810 views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Broke up with girlfriend

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Breadcrumb or maybe more ?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Can I do anything here

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 941 views
  9. How to move on/stop thinking about my ex...

    • 2 replies
    • 871 views
    • 321 replies
    • 30.9k views
  10. The Break Up rules.

    • 5 replies
    • 866 views
  11. Work with my Ex-Girlfriend

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. BF dumped me after I drunk-kissed another guy 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 8.7k views
  13. do not text to her 2 days and she too!

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Still struggling after 3 months

    • 3 replies
    • 775 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Is this a break-up? (College)

    • 2 replies
    • 643 views
  16. My partner has another woman...

    • 3 replies
    • 651 views
    • 4 replies
    • 635 views
    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 8 replies
    • 835 views
  17. Do I write a letter to my ex...??

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...