LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Affair partner physically thrashed my husband and had a physical fight with my sons

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree447Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2018, 5:13 PM   #16
Established Member

Okay, so the district attorney will take care of the assault part. And luckily for you...I would venture that your "affair fog" just turned into blazing sun!
And when your WHOLE family presses charges for assault and battery, crimes against children and more....Your AP will be doing some good "time". You will have effectively ended the affair and gone NC. Also, you might want to contact an attorney and start working with the plaintiff side for a plea bargain. I'm not sure what state you are living in, but can realistically see you getting wrapped up in "accomplice" status. You will get nothing, divorce will be automatic and good luck with the supervised visits with the kiddos...Provided they want to ever see you again. Oh, and you need to get a STD check...For you, your XH, and the poor kids. Somethings can be transmitted by toilets...Nice one huh...

Turn yourself in....Love yourself just a little bit and feel empathy for the first time for others. Walk away from this and get serious help.
The idea that you can separate your kids, husband, affair a**hole while remaining aloof about the situation your in, speaks volumes. You are a narcissist, and possibly borderline. Get help, and stop this madness.
Old 23rd January 2018, 5:18 PM   #17

According to your opening post, your sons "brutally assaulted" your affair partner, so why is he not injured but living happily in the hotel with you? Why didn't he go home considering he is married with kids?
Old 23rd January 2018, 5:35 PM   #18
Established Member

hope your husband and kids get well. they will need some counseling.

your AP hopefully will be charged and serve a long time.

You may be charged as well. You could turn yourself into the police.

Why are you and your AP not staying at his house with his wife and kids?

how is your work going to handle this? will you both be fired?

your work may not like the publicity.

Good luck to your ex H and your kids.
Old 23rd January 2018, 5:54 PM   #19
Established Member

"Why are you and your AP not staying at his house with his wife and kids?"
I'm betting his BS is getting talked to by the cops right about now...

Poor woman..."Ma'am, your husband was with another married woman, your husband assaulted her family and went into hiding..." She probably fainted. lol
Old 23rd January 2018, 7:13 PM   #20
Established Member

SLady,
Quote:
I do love my family and I love my husband and affair partner both, but now this incident and mess has happened, don’t know how to sort it out.
^^^^despite what you say above it is plain to me that the only person you love is yourself.

If your AP assaulted your husband so violently that he has a broken hand and leg, then we are talking about some serious jail time here.
Your AP has shown himself to be a dangerous person with anger management issues and you need to get away from him.

Leave the hotel and your AP, go home, pack a bag and then find somewhere to live on your own/with a friend/friends and get legal advice.

[]

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 23rd January 2018 at 8:04 PM.. Reason: Topical content
Old 23rd January 2018, 8:41 PM   #21
Established Member

[QUOTE

I am having an affair with my younger colleague from last two years,

This Friday, I was working from home and I called my affair partner to my house,

So, me and my affair partner were caught naked, in the middle of our sexual act.

My husband and kids were shocked, and my affair partner got furious,

And affair partner suddenly jumped out of bed and started thrashing my husband and my sons and daughter were also got involved in that fight, where my both sons brutally assaulted my affair partner, my husband is fainted, my daughter called the cops, affair partner fled away with me from my house.

My husband leg and hand are fractured and he is seriously injured, and currently hospitalised my kids got bruises and at the hospital,

my daughter and sons are not talking to me, other family members came to know from my sons and daughter, my parents and in laws are with my kids and taking care of my husband, I got this information from our mutual friend.

Currently I am staying at a hotel with my affair partner, I am scared and worried because cops got involved.

I do love my family and I love my husband and affair partner both, but now this incident and mess has happened, don’t know how to sort it out.

Looking for serious suggestions and realistic advice[/QUOTE]

Your scared and worried for yourself and your boyfriend. You have said nothing about your worry for your hospitalized husband or your daughter who got beat up. You have not said anything about your worry for your two sons who by the sounds of it took a beating. Your husband didn't faint, he was probably unconscious from a surprise hit from your boyfriend, had your children not intervened this could possibly have been a homicide. By running away from the attack you are now very likely an accomplice to whatever your boyfriend is going to be charged with. Even your parents aren't talking to you by the sounds of it.

You need to turn yourself in before things get worse for you and you need the best lawyer your parents can afford because I don't think you can count on your husband for anything going forward. Great way to celebrate your soon to be ex husbands promotion.

Last edited by aliveagain; 23rd January 2018 at 8:56 PM..
Old 23rd January 2018, 10:19 PM   #22
Established Member

Your priorities are ALL messed up.

He assaulted your KIDS for goodness sakes and you aren't with THEM???? Even if your marriage was in trouble, your kids still need you, you are their mother.

Actually no, your kids don't need someone so selfish that she would stay with the AP at a hotel room instead of being with her kids.

I sure hope your soon to be ex husband gets full custody of the kids because you have shown that you do not have their best interests at heart. Hope the AP enjoys jail time too.
road and Arieswoman like this.
Old 24th January 2018, 12:46 AM   #23
Established Member

The realistic advice is,
1.make a real deep apology to husband and your kids. by email or phone, both r ok.
2. leave your young partner, it will be difficult to leave him ,yes .....
but u need to leave him which is the right decision for u both. he is a married man a father too. wake up!
3.take a vacation , go to another city,which is only u yourself....
to sort out all these by yourself. u can get support from online forums, or counselors same time.
Old 24th January 2018, 2:16 AM   #24
Established Member

It won't be long before you'll be facing his wife. My guess is your husband will contact her and the affair will be exposed to her.

Quote:
affair partner fled away with me from my house.
You obviously have chosen your affair partner over your husband and 3 kids. Leaving with your AP says a lot.
Old 24th January 2018, 5:13 AM   #25
Established Member

If your boyfriend gets charged with assault for his attack on your husband and children, you, because you did nothing to protect them choosing instead to run into hiding with him have put yourself at risk. Your actions will likely cause you to loose your children. You stand a very good chance that you will be charged as his accomplice. Your actions are proof to the court that you are an unfit mother. I don't know if a husband can sue his wife but because he suffered some serious injuries there may be some allowable exceptions. You really need a lawyer because your at the center of all this.

Last edited by aliveagain; 24th January 2018 at 5:26 AM..
Old 24th January 2018, 5:53 AM   #26
Established Member

Why are you with the man who assaulted your husband? WTF! Get your priorities right.
Old 24th January 2018, 7:31 AM   #27
Established Member

You are a terrible human being. Your husband and kids deserve MUCH better than what you have brought upon them. Bringing that nefarious sh*t into your own household. How unbelievably selfish. And you doubled down on it by staying with your AP? You're without a doubt an unfit mother and wife. Your child got beat up in her own home by some as*hole stranger you brought into the house, and you're worried more about him going to jail than the well-being of your own family/children? I take it back, you're not an unfit mother/wife, you're a MONSTER. I wish you the worst. (If this offends the mods you can all bite me!)

Last edited by Code123; 24th January 2018 at 7:44 AM..
Old 24th January 2018, 7:41 AM   #28
Established Member

Well it's obvious you don't love your husband, but how can you sit there in a hotel room with some man who assaulted your children as well. SMH.
Old 24th January 2018, 7:57 AM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Don't worry your husband will find someone eventually and your children will grow to love that woman. They will heal without you.
Lmao... damn right! I hope the OP never finds happiness again, and I hope her family does what they should do and never grant her entry into their lives again. She is below them, and they deserve much better than her. Hang your head in shame you selfish, narcissistic b*tch! (Once again, bite me mods!)
seamos likes this.
Old 24th January 2018, 8:14 AM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveagain View Post
[QUOTE

I am having an affair with my younger colleague from last two years,

This Friday, I was working from home and I called my affair partner to my house,

So, me and my affair partner were caught naked, in the middle of our sexual act.

My husband and kids were shocked, and my affair partner got furious,

And affair partner suddenly jumped out of bed and started thrashing my husband and my sons and daughter were also got involved in that fight, where my both sons brutally assaulted my affair partner, my husband is fainted, my daughter called the cops, affair partner fled away with me from my house.

My husband leg and hand are fractured and he is seriously injured, and currently hospitalised my kids got bruises and at the hospital,

my daughter and sons are not talking to me, other family members came to know from my sons and daughter, my parents and in laws are with my kids and taking care of my husband, I got this information from our mutual friend.

Currently I am staying at a hotel with my affair partner, I am scared and worried because cops got involved.

I do love my family and I love my husband and affair partner both, but now this incident and mess has happened, donít know how to sort it out.

Looking for serious suggestions and realistic advice

Your scared and worried for yourself and your boyfriend. You have said nothing about your worry for your hospitalized husband or your daughter who got beat up. You have not said anything about your worry for your two sons who by the sounds of it took a beating. Your husband didn't faint, he was probably unconscious from a surprise hit from your boyfriend, had your children not intervened this could possibly have been a homicide. By running away from the attack you are now very likely an accomplice to whatever your boyfriend is going to be charged with. Even your parents aren't talking to you by the sounds of it.

You need to turn yourself in before things get worse for you and you need the best lawyer your parents can afford because I don't think you can count on your husband for anything going forward. Great way to celebrate your soon to be ex husbands promotion.
[/QUOTE]

This man beat up her daughter? What sort of a man beats up a woman, especially one younger than himself?