LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Wife and bestfriend

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree255Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th September 2013, 2:12 PM   #46
Established Member

She has probably been advised by a lawyer or someone experienced with divorce to not abandon the home. It's true that she has a right to be there unless there is an order of protection in place. Get your own legal advice as has been pointed out here already.
drifter777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 2:16 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaving View Post
about 2hrs ago she pops up and refuse to leave the house says since we are still married this is her house 2 and she ain't leaving until the divorce happen i asked her why she replied trying to win u back

Legally can she do this ?

Call my lawyer first thing tommrow
Someone has advised her not to leave the house or she will lose it. She definitely has someone advising her. You shouldn't have let her back in. I see it didn't take her long to start protecting her assets. I thought she would do anything and give up anything to make this up to you. - wrong. She is selfish to the hilt and only cares about herself.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 3:35 PM   #48
Established Member

got off work early...spending the rest of the week working from home

here is the cheaterville link

Caught her in bed - Abbey johnson

PS.

Lawyer outta town till thrusday
Leaving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 3:53 PM   #49
Established Member

Quote:

PS.

Are you OK posting your personal information for everyone to see?
aliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 4:01 PM   #50
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveagain View Post
Are you OK posting your personal information for everyone to see?
If not, you may want to contact a moderator and ask them to delete it.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 4:04 PM   #51
Established Member

Quote:

PS.

The paint, the paiiint! You are definitely going hard in the paint, no1 can stop you now; MVP.

Hope this all works out positively for you.
Old 24th September 2013, 4:05 PM   #52
Established Member

I'm hoping he used a fake name for her - I guess. Other than that, Seattle is a big place - I live there too
drifter777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 4:09 PM   #53
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter777 View Post
I'm hoping he used a fake name for her - I guess. Other than that, Seattle is a big place - I live there too
With the right amount skill, you might be able to watch it go down in RealD.

I would show this to people I trust probably, but this is too high a level for me.
Misfortune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 4:11 PM   #54
Established Member

Quote:
This is a way for me Vent don't have nobody else to talk to lost the two who meant everything
Good time to rectify that. And I DON'T mean women. I mean join a sports club or team, sign up for a class for something you've always wanted to learn, learn to fly an airplane, make friends at your gym...fill your life with better friends.
turnera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 9:19 PM   #55
Established Member

She's like a muthfxccing shadow following my every move always asking what u doing? can't take a piss without her there and she spends the rest of her time crying begging to comeback

PS.
She cooked dinner last night and i asked what that baster got u cooking now and she had the nerve to say who( this was the first in my life that i wanted to hit a women-not even when i caught them in bed_guess it was her trying to pretend not to know who i was talking about but i didn't hit her) I kindly walk to the stove took the salt and pour'd it all in she spent the rest of the night crying and today she's back asking what u doing

Thinking about taking $10,000 and waking up in vegas this weekend got to get away
No Limit likes this.
Old 25th September 2013, 9:34 PM   #56

Quote:
She's like a muthfxccing shadow following my every move always asking what u doing? can't take a piss without her there and she spends the rest of her time crying begging to comeback

PS.
She cooked dinner last night and i asked what that baster got u cooking now and she had the nerve to say who( this was the first in my life that i wanted to hit a women-not even when i caught them in bed_guess it was her trying to pretend not to know who i was talking about but i didn't hit her) I kindly walk to the stove took the salt and pour'd it all in she spent the rest of the night crying and today she's back asking what u doing

Thinking about taking $10,000 and waking up in vegas this weekend got to get away
Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't engage in petty behaviour is my suggestion. Just ignore her. That is a far better way to handle it. Cold silence is way harder to live with then someone who makes comments or destroys cooking.
Coolit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 10:16 PM   #57

Just for my understanding - you caught the two in bed together and somehow managed to forgive ??? All that he (who you know for 20 years) got was a busted lip etc and she (who you know for a few years) was allowed back ?

How did this get past without you imposing real consequences on both of them.

And when you say she was still in contact, what kind of contact ? Was it just basic talking to each other etc. or was it inappropriate stuff ? (Don't get me wrong, I do agree that NC is what should have happened, but just trying to get a better handle on this). Finally why does she want to stay ? Honestly ? What does your gut tell you ?
miguelcervantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2013, 11:36 PM   #58
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolit View Post
Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't engage in petty behaviour is my suggestion. Just ignore her. That is a far better way to handle it. Cold silence is way harder to live with then someone who makes comments or destroys cooking.
I'm trying to ignore her but she won't leave me alone.

i know It was childish the stunt i pulled last nite...But i seen it as that she never cooked even before i fount out about the affair and now she wants to start and it really pissed me off when she acted like she didn't know who i was talking about
Old 25th September 2013, 11:43 PM   #59
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelcervantes View Post
Just for my understanding - you caught the two in bed together and somehow managed to forgive ??? All that he (who you know for 20 years) got was a busted lip etc and she (who you know for a few years) was allowed back ?

How did this get past without you imposing real consequences on both of them.

And when you say she was still in contact, what kind of contact ? Was it just basic talking to each other etc. or was it inappropriate stuff ? (Don't get me wrong, I do agree that NC is what should have happened, but just trying to get a better handle on this). Finally why does she want to stay ? Honestly ? What does your gut tell you ?
all i could get was a couple of swings in before he got to his car

I allowed her back because i really did love her and want to save my marriage

I don't know if they were still messing around after being caught all i know is that they were still communicating over the phone Via text

Honestly i don't know why she wants to stay could be for love but my gut is telling me it is for the money
Old 25th September 2013, 11:43 PM   #60

Quote:
I'm trying to ignore her but she won't leave me alone.

i know It was childish the stunt i pulled last nite...But i seen it as that she never cooked even before i fount out about the affair and now she wants to start and it really pissed me off when she acted like she didn't know who i was talking about
I get that but it is just going to feed her.

If it doesn't affect your legal standing, take that vacation. But I would do something less stereotypical than vegas. Like go to Italy and see some places.
Coolit is offline   Reply With Quote