LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Paint class as a second date?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree59Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2018, 3:42 PM   #46
Established Member

For me any sign of teasing is grounds for immediate termination. It's not cool and I'm not interested in furthering the aims of women who tease.

Thankfully they seem to be few and far between, for me anyway; I've dated maybe 2 dozen women over the past couple of years and only two were teases. Both were dropped without explanation, both continued to pursue me, both were met with silence. Eventually they got the hint.

Any woman who climbs on top of me and begins grinding on my package can expect me to respond in kind and if she rejects me, she's out.

No mercy. You don't do that to a man. Period.
Old 5th February 2018, 8:11 PM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jj66 View Post
You can talk about letting the woman take the lead when it comes to being physical all you want but it's not so easy sometimes. It's a dance. You have to be sensitive to cues. Learn to read her receptivity.

If she's sitting on top of you, grinding on you, touching you and then pushing you away either she is being a tease or you are touching her in a way she doesn't like. Try gentle caresses instead of groping. Never go directly there. Look for receptivity first.

Just to show you how bad teasing can get... a few years ago I go back to a woman's place. She straddles me, pulls her top off and starts grinding on me. I touched her breast and she told me no and asked me to just lay back. I did. She pulled my jeans off then she ground herself on me in just her panties until she had an orgasm. Then she told me I needed to go. As I left I blocked her number. I never saw her again after that. Just a tad awkward for awhile since I work with her sister.
She certainly enjoys the kissing aspect. We were snuggling several times, where her arms and legs are wrapped around me and we make eye contact and just start kissing. She also likes kissing around her neck and ear. I even went to ask what turns you on, what do you like? Her response, I am not telling you, you will have to find out with a smile, smirk and sultry voice.

You're experience, wow. That's a tough situation to be in. She seemed she was only in it for herself..
jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 8:12 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Take a real art class painting a nude and see where that goes. lol
That would be an interesting concept. LOL.
Old 5th February 2018, 8:13 PM   #49
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommittedToThis View Post
For me any sign of teasing is grounds for immediate termination. It's not cool and I'm not interested in furthering the aims of women who tease.

Thankfully they seem to be few and far between, for me anyway; I've dated maybe 2 dozen women over the past couple of years and only two were teases. Both were dropped without explanation, both continued to pursue me, both were met with silence. Eventually they got the hint.

Any woman who climbs on top of me and begins grinding on my package can expect me to respond in kind and if she rejects me, she's out.

No mercy. You don't do that to a man. Period.
Many women around here tease. Seems to be part of the program. We have another date this Saturday. We'll see what happens...
Old 5th February 2018, 10:22 PM   #50

Iím using this idea as a third date. Looks like a lot of fun especially since the girl Iím seeing is big in the arts.
jimbo likes this.
Kentucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 10:45 PM   #51
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky View Post
Iím using this idea as a third date. Looks like a lot of fun especially since the girl Iím seeing is big in the arts.
She enjoyed the event and was pretty close and touchy from time to time. You'd have a good time then. Tip. Get the coupons from Groupon and you'd save some money on two tickets.

Regardless, have a good time.
Old 5th February 2018, 11:01 PM   #52
Established Member

jimbo, seems to me from what you've posted she really likes you. I don't think you were forward at all considering her behavior. The way she was with you which was, imo, all over you, I'd wonder about a man who didn't try to touch certain areas.

I also don't think your attempts, once on each date, will push her away. Seems to me she's enjoying your enthusiasm but just doesn't want you to go further for whatever reason.

If she continues to act this way yet pushes your hands away, to me, that's not a good sign. Her behavior seems to be asking for it and if she isn't aware of that, then...something is wrong such as she's either very naive or very selfish.

Her messages are really mixed. Especially when you asked her about what she likes and she told you she wants you to find out. Yet when you try she pushes you away. Sounds immature and/or selfish to me.
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 11:21 PM   #53
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingWaterPlease View Post
jimbo, seems to me from what you've posted she really likes you. I don't think you were forward at all considering her behavior. The way she was with you which was, imo, all over you, I'd wonder about a man who didn't try to touch certain areas.

I also don't think your attempts, once on each date, will push her away. Seems to me she's enjoying your enthusiasm but just doesn't want you to go further for whatever reason.

If she continues to act this way yet pushes your hands away, to me, that's not a good sign. Her behavior seems to be asking for it and if she isn't aware of that, then...something is wrong such as she's either very naive or very selfish.

Her messages are really mixed. Especially when you asked her about what she likes and she told you she wants you to find out. Yet when you try she pushes you away. Sounds immature and/or selfish to me.
It's certainly a conundrum. I know it's only been about 3 weeks (skipped last week as I was just too tired from work to go out), but I would had expected a bit more texting or calling by now. She contacted me after the paint date checking to see if I hung my painting up, but not after the third date. She did text me that she got home. I said I had a nice time, she replied "Me too! Good Night." I texted her on Wednesday to setup plans for this weekend instead of last weekend. I assumed she was going to say thanks but no thanks. Ironically, she saids next Saturday works for me. Hard to read her when I am not with her. However, on the second date and third date she was holding me and snuggling up where we were on top of each other. When our eyes locked (multiple times), we would start kissing, her head met me half way (albeit a whole 2 inches away - LOL), and she'd move on top of me or we'd be laying on the couch switching from her on top to me on top. I think there's chemistry here, but the removal of my hands was a bit of a push back. She said on the second date, it's only our second date. I said no biggie. We'll see how she acts this weekend. She seems hesitant, but then really wants the kissing and closeness. She was biting my lips and fingers... I can play it back in my mind. She was also sweating too. I offered for her to take off her cardigan (she had another shirt under it), but she wouldn't budge. So she's sweating under the covers with me.. I wasn't sweating.. I had a short sleeve shirt on. LOL.

I guess everyone is different. Only been back out dating for a year or so. Perhaps this cat and mouse game is the norm with mid-30 year old women?
Old 5th February 2018, 11:45 PM   #54
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
She certainly enjoys the kissing aspect. We were snuggling several times, where her arms and legs are wrapped around me and we make eye contact and just start kissing. She also likes kissing around her neck and ear. I even went to ask what turns you on, what do you like? Her response, I am not telling you, you will have to find out with a smile, smirk and sultry voice.
I actually like this. I don't consider this an unfair tease at all. It's a normal slow build up. You can escalate some yourself but do it slowly. Play the game she likes to play. Don't go directly for the "prizes" consider other parts of her body for attention: the inside of her wrist, between her fingers, the small of her back, her side, her thighs, etc.
jimbo likes this.
Old 5th February 2018, 11:54 PM   #55

Quote:
She enjoyed the event and was pretty close and touchy from time to time. You'd have a good time then. Tip. Get the coupons from Groupon and you'd save some money on two tickets.

Regardless, have a good time.
We'll see what happens. She is SUPER EXCITED. She has done one before with her sisters. I'm just taking her on different dates each time we see each other. Putt-putt and dinner, dinner and a movie, and now dinner and PaintNite.

This is probably a great way to bond. I doubt it's a good first date, but seems like a good second or third date.
jimbo and Jj66 like this.
Old 6th February 2018, 11:55 PM   #56
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky View Post
We'll see what happens. She is SUPER EXCITED. She has done one before with her sisters. I'm just taking her on different dates each time we see each other. Putt-putt and dinner, dinner and a movie, and now dinner and PaintNite.

This is probably a great way to bond. I doubt it's a good first date, but seems like a good second or third date.
I thought it was a good idea because it gives two people time to get to know each other and create something together. Happiness and fun are good feelings to have around a new person. I am sure both of you will have a great time!
Old 7th February 2018, 1:20 AM   #57
Established Member

Quote:
It's certainly a conundrum. I know it's only been about 3 weeks (skipped last week as I was just too tired from work to go out), but I would had expected a bit more texting or calling by now. She contacted me after the paint date checking to see if I hung my painting up, but not after the third date. She did text me that she got home. I said I had a nice time, she replied "Me too! Good Night." I texted her on Wednesday to setup plans for this weekend instead of last weekend. I assumed she was going to say thanks but no thanks. Ironically, she saids next Saturday works for me. Hard to read her when I am not with her. However, on the second date and third date she was holding me and snuggling up where we were on top of each other. When our eyes locked (multiple times), we would start kissing, her head met me half way (albeit a whole 2 inches away - LOL), and she'd move on top of me or we'd be laying on the couch switching from her on top to me on top. I think there's chemistry here, but the removal of my hands was a bit of a push back. She said on the second date, it's only our second date. I said no biggie. We'll see how she acts this weekend. She seems hesitant, but then really wants the kissing and closeness. She was biting my lips and fingers... I can play it back in my mind. She was also sweating too. I offered for her to take off her cardigan (she had another shirt under it), but she wouldn't budge. So she's sweating under the covers with me.. I wasn't sweating.. I had a short sleeve shirt on. LOL.

I guess everyone is different. Only been back out dating for a year or so. Perhaps this cat and mouse game is the norm with mid-30 year old women?
Well, there are women who want the man to do all the calling at first. So, to me the fact she hasn't contacted you much doesn't mean she's uninterested.

It seems to me she's very interested in you.

You just have to decide whether or not you want to wait it out with her seductive behavior. Personally, if she's not ready for anything more, were I a guy dating her, I think I'd prefer she toned it down a bit. Not being a guy, though, I can't be sure how I'd handle it.

If a guy was doing this (teasing but not following through) to me, I'd lose interest in him. Not that I want to move fast, I really don't. But, that's why I'd prefer not to have someone bouncing around all over me sweating, wiggling around, biting, etc. lol! Too much too early for me. Hey, she might just be hyperactive!
jimbo likes this.
LivingWaterPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 9:15 PM   #58
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingWaterPlease View Post
Well, there are women who want the man to do all the calling at first. So, to me the fact she hasn't contacted you much doesn't mean she's uninterested.

It seems to me she's very interested in you.

You just have to decide whether or not you want to wait it out with her seductive behavior. Personally, if she's not ready for anything more, were I a guy dating her, I think I'd prefer she toned it down a bit. Not being a guy, though, I can't be sure how I'd handle it.

If a guy was doing this (teasing but not following through) to me, I'd lose interest in him. Not that I want to move fast, I really don't. But, that's why I'd prefer not to have someone bouncing around all over me sweating, wiggling around, biting, etc. lol! Too much too early for me. Hey, she might just be hyperactive!
I guess she's a bit hard to read. I used to chase, but I've found more success in just calling once a week, chat a bit and plan another date for the weekend. Last week threw a bit of a wrench into things, as I was unable to make plans last weekend (business crazy busy plus was opening a new location). I did reach out to her last Thursday and we made plans for this Saturday. I guess, I'd feel a bit more confident if she reached out a bit. I know, everyone is different. I will take it as it comes (and goes). Hopefully, if there was a spark on her end, we've not lost it because of last weekend's hiccup.
Old 11th February 2018, 11:51 PM   #59
Established Member

Surprisingly the date went well. We were intimate after the show and then again the following morning. I thought things were progressing in the right direction. LivingWaterPlease was correct and she was/is looking for more initial contact from me it seems. Fair enough. Anyway, so here's the strange situation. I was just at my buddy's place, and was helping him write his profile on Match. After we did that, he was going through the "matches" for him and she came up active and online now. I was a bit taken back as, heck we've not had sec less than 10 hours ago. I didn't even know she was still on Match. She did state this morning for some reason, with a smile and smirk, she's not the type of woman who sleeps around and such. Heck, I (she) doesn't even know if I am seeing another one tonight. I looked at her with a puzzled look.

I know it's only been four dates, but I guess this threw me back a bit. I know I cannot bring this up, but again, I am a bit surprised.
Old 12th February 2018, 12:15 AM   #60

Jimbo, until exclusitivity is brought up, I’m afraid most girls are going to still get online often.

My date and I spent eight hours together last night and another five hours with each other this morning. We tentatively agreed to meet next Sunday.

I have a non-paid account on the religious site to watch others and see if they go online and she was on this afternoon for a bit after not being on for four days.

Not going to lie, it STINGS. But, we have only spent three weekends together and I have to realize that until we’re exclusive, she has the right to message others.

I won’t bring it up until we’ve been on at least six dates or more.

Us men fall for ladies a lot quicker than they fall for us.