LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I'm not a witch but ...


Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree73Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 4:14 AM   #61
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 125
It won't work because it's ridiculous.

Learn from your mistakes and move on, there will be others out there for you.
kortz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 5:30 AM   #62
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by kortz View Post
It won't work because it's ridiculous.

Learn from your mistakes and move on, there will be others out there for you.
There's others, but not like him, he was a rare one.
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 8:01 AM   #63
Established Member
 
kendahke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: 38.978447, -77.018515
Posts: 5,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaysngrace View Post
What's wrong with having a witch cast a spell?
Get back to us when someone you don't want to be with does this with you as the focus.
__________________
"People treat you the way they feel about you" ~ Derrick Jaxn

Peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of home--when you have all 3 you've got gold.
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 8:03 AM   #64
Established Member
 
amaysngrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Jersey Shore
Posts: 23,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendahke View Post
Get back to us when someone you don't want to be with does this with you as the focus.
No thank you. I prefer flowers
__________________
just dance
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 8:38 AM   #65
Established Member
 
knabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishforbreakfast View Post
Yes I'm glad you can understand re the anti depressants, they are a terribly over prescribed drug that often does more damage then good- for me anyway. I believe at the time I had a reason to be depressed however Drs seem to want a quick fix, glad They are finally out of my system. I think I will give it another few weeks and if I'm still thinking of him I'll reassess, he did say to me at the start a few times if I didn't want a relationship with him he'd like me even as a friend because he really thought I was fun to be around and we both bought out the goofy side in each other and it's hard to find girls like that (that was before I went crazy though)... the thing I worry the most is what if I never meet anyone again and regret this forever!
Honestly, there is a reason EVERY doctor and EVERY label on antidepressant bottles says not to stop cold turkey. Anyone who is dumb enough to stop a brain chemistry altering drug cold turkey....doesn't need to be dating.

The problem is not the drug, it's the patient.
__________________
“Here's what is truly at the heart of wholeheartedness: Worthy now, not if, not when, we're worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.”
― Brené Brown, The Gifts of Imperfection
knabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 9:26 AM   #66
Established Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,194
Magic isn't real. If it were, we'd all be doing it and nobody would be poor, broken up, fat, lonely, or whatever. Magic is not effective any more than homeopathy or ear candling. It's alluring not just because it's cool to think about having powers, but because you want control. You want to regain control over a situation that you frankly can do nothing about.

Magic is harmless because it isn't real. If you want to light some candles and scream, you do you. But don't let it distract you from the one thing you actually have control over: yourself. You will never be able to control what other people do and think and feel. What you can do is learn to control your emotions and reactions, and that will serve you far better in life than any "magic".
lana-banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 9:40 AM   #67
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by knabe View Post
Honestly, there is a reason EVERY doctor and EVERY label on antidepressant bottles says not to stop cold turkey. Anyone who is dumb enough to stop a brain chemistry altering drug cold turkey....doesn't need to be dating.

The problem is not the drug, it's the patient.
The problem is the drug, the drug I was prescribed (pristiq) was in slow release capsules that can't be split and I was already on the lowest available dose, my dr told me the only option with this medication is to stop cold turkey and suffer through the Withdrawles and take time off work if I have to. Pharmacist gave me the same advice as the capsules can't be split and it does more harm to skip days then to stop all together
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 9:42 AM   #68
Established Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by lana-banana View Post
Magic isn't real. If it were, we'd all be doing it and nobody would be poor, broken up, fat, lonely, or whatever. Magic is not effective any more than homeopathy or ear candling. It's alluring not just because it's cool to think about having powers, but because you want control. You want to regain control over a situation that you frankly can do nothing about.

Magic is harmless because it isn't real. If you want to light some candles and scream, you do you. But don't let it distract you from the one thing you actually have control over: yourself. You will never be able to control what other people do and think and feel. What you can do is learn to control your emotions and reactions, and that will serve you far better in life than any "magic".
This is wise advice, if I can control my emotions I guess I won't need spells. Thankyou 😊
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 10:44 AM   #69
Established Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,507
Nah, the 'miracles' performed by Jesus, Muhammad etc are also not real (the water to wine conversion makes no sense for anyone after 3rd grade, right, much like homeopathy) but has changed the history of the humanity. Whether you believe in God, Magic, the Universe, or whatever you like- it is NOT harmless ... I think that's the only take-home for everyone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lana-banana View Post
Magic isn't real. If it were, we'd all be doing it and nobody would be poor, broken up, fat, lonely, or whatever. Magic is not effective any more than homeopathy or ear candling. It's alluring not just because it's cool to think about having powers, but because you want control. You want to regain control over a situation that you frankly can do nothing about.

Magic is harmless because it isn't real. If you want to light some candles and scream, you do you. But don't let it distract you from the one thing you actually have control over: yourself. You will never be able to control what other people do and think and feel. What you can do is learn to control your emotions and reactions, and that will serve you far better in life than any "magic".
No_Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 11:34 AM   #70
Established Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,194
I did not mean to imply the entirety of religious belief (which is indeed also not real) was unable to cause harm. Clearly history indicates otherwise. I only meant that lighting candles and saying words was not going to bring curses or disaster on her. The "take-home" should be that you can't force anyone to love you and we're all ultimately accountable for our own actions.
No_Go likes this.
lana-banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 1:12 PM   #71
Established Member
 
coolheadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusionment373 View Post
Witchy woman here

For the love of all that is holy, please rethink this!

Love spells that involve controlling another's will end very, very badly. They most often end in voilence and stalking. Police orders. Etc

Controlling another person's will is one aspect of unethical (black magic) and if you think you can pull this off without f**ing yourself over in the process... you're sadly mistaken

I have a better idea for you. The moon has just started to wane today. Meaning, now is the time to rid yourself of anything you dont want in your life (romantic feelings for someone who doesnt want you). On Saturday (the day for banishing) work on deconstructing those feelings, taking them down, taking them apart, getting rid of them. You dont need anything fancy. Some sage would be great to clear out all that yucky energy and some visualization of those feelings being blown away. You could even write his name on a piece of paper and burn it, or flush it down the toilet as you visualize him becoming a part of your past, and no longer affecting you in the present.

Just a side note, if you want to get into witchcraft for the sole purpose of controlling somone's will. Its not the path for you. Witchcraft is meant to help make positive changes in ways that wouldnt normally be able to be achieved

So, redirect yourself

If you want any help, feel free to PM me anytime
Wow your one, nice but in any sense a lock of hair could bind them together I tried this once with calling about FIRE but that's me. My late mom she was like you in a way. I have a lot extra powers but I use what I do for healing and fixing things. But using magic for love not really good idea yes what you say is true. I had a woman that wanted me to get rid of her guy who was living with her. I told her she needed to do it because she allowed him into her house. Not like he just moved in on his own. But again these matters are left alone.
__________________
Age doesn't matter, but Love does matter! Which love it's the magical one "I love you" also I am in love with you" More powerful than anyone age! If you really love that person you are so interested in you would move heavens and mountains to reach them!'
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 1:47 PM   #72
Established Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: California
Posts: 167
For those that asked, honey jars are a type of spell that is intended to "sweeten" someone up to you. There are different ways to do it, apparently, but the intent is basically to nurture someone's feelings for you (I hadn't heard of this prior to living with this woman). This is what my roommate was doing with men that she met on online dating. I suspect she was dabbling in other things and that's when weird stuff was happening around the apartment.

I did have one friend who was deeply involved in an organization that would use group intent to cast manifestations and spells (that actually involved rituals), etc. He said he would never do a love spell again because he had done it on one woman he had been involved with and she became completely obsessed with him, to the point where 10 years later he had to cast some kind of reversal in order to break free from her attention. I guess he had concluded he didn't want to be with her after all but she could not move on from him. Now, I consider him quite attractive so maybe this would have been the case anyway, but definitely something to consider since the other poster who says she practices witchcraft here warned against casting love spells for similar reasons.
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 2:08 PM   #73
Established Member
 
coolheadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by healing light View Post
For those that asked, honey jars are a type of spell that is intended to "sweeten" someone up to you. There are different ways to do it, apparently, but the intent is basically to nurture someone's feelings for you (I hadn't heard of this prior to living with this woman). This is what my roommate was doing with men that she met on online dating. I suspect she was dabbling in other things and that's when weird stuff was happening around the apartment.

I did have one friend who was deeply involved in an organization that would use group intent to cast manifestations and spells (that actually involved rituals), etc. He said he would never do a love spell again because he had done it on one woman he had been involved with and she became completely obsessed with him, to the point where 10 years later he had to cast some kind of reversal in order to break free from her attention. I guess he had concluded he didn't want to be with her after all but she could not move on from him. Now, I consider him quite attractive so maybe this would have been the case anyway, but definitely something to consider since the other poster who says she practices witchcraft here warned against casting love spells for similar reasons.
You can always unbind yourself to them you know and break the spell so you can be free again. Again you dabble with other mystical powers too to help. I say let love come on it own merits. I have someone and I let it be..
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 2:40 PM   #74
Established Member
 
Cookiesandough's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 3,589
It's sooo creepy. Not the witchcraft, just the mind a person has to be in to do stuff like that.

Instead of winning someone over with your personality they think they can force someone to love them by writing their name on a piece of paper, smearing their blood on it, spinning around counter clockwise 5 times while chanting and then sticking it in a jar. Just think about your next online date doing that when they go home to get an idea

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 6th October 2017 at 2:45 PM..
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 3:00 PM   #75
Established Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 17,452
You just barely dated this guy. You went over the top. No one in their right mind would have any reason to give you a second chance because they barely know you so they'll take no chances and just move on. How about you release him to the universe wishing the best possible outcome for him and then just open yourself up to trying a new person. And don't even try dating until you have yourself leveled out on the meds. Be sure the doctor knows everything.
Minneloa likes this.
preraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Witch-hunt doeblin Friendship 4 14th October 2015 6:06 PM
She's a witch!!! Forever Searching Breaks and Breaking Up 3 8th May 2006 5:37 PM

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 3:37 PM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2013 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.