Women don't want a good man now days.

Krieger

Is it me or men that are worth a darn not bad enough? Well ladys I done things that will make your so called bad boy boyfriend look like a girl scout. Has you Bf been to juvenile correctional facility more than once? Also I done some drug trafficking with the intent to disrupt that if i was ever caught I would be seeing 5 to 20 years in jail so beat that. Oh not to brag but I am not talking about kids stuff I am talking about bottles full of schedule 2 prescription drugs.

Now I do not do that anymore and do not talk to these people or want anything to do with them. I just grow up and done with that now.

I said all that to prove a point that yes i can be a bad boy too try me.

Well you know I am working and going to college now and getting my life in order sort of speak I am not going to tell you what I field I am going into. I just do not want people to think i am a bad person.

That being said it seems to me that women don’t seek out comfort or stability in men anymore—they seek entertainment. They seek distraction. Once the entertainment or novelty you provide her declines—and it inevitably will she moves on to something or someone else. In essence, the only way you can keep a girl is if you adopt the mentality of a soap opera writer, adding a cliffhanger to the end of each episode that keeps a woman interested when being a good man no longer does.

Woman to me are more into losers with no goals or dreams in life.I am not wired to sit around all day and play ps4 . I know too many woman that put up with a guy sitting at home not wanting to work or help around the house. It seems OK for a guy not to be able to hold down a job or even try to look for one.

The only thing i can think of is woman want to be entertained so badly that him working will cut into that.

My question is why is it so hard to find a woman that wants to start a family and have kids . Yes I am all for woman working and having equal rights. My issue is some woman see men as the enemy and some woman see this as a game to one up there BF. I sorry woman it not a game if we are building a future together we are a team . I will be good at things and you will be good at things and we support one another but it seem woman are not interested in that.

BTW I feel I am a good man I not perfect but who is ? I Don’t care much what others think of me , great public speaker you know wakes things happen , Call people on their bull**** and have a sensitive side even thought I try to hide it some times. LOL

Edited by Krieger
  • Like 1
  • Author

One last ting I never used the drugs I was moving just not my thing I like making the money was my drug back than.

I once created a whole new yahoo email address just so I can get another Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupon code emailed to me.

I guess you win for being a "bad boy".

Yes OP, it's all about being a "bad boy".

• Like 8
  • Author
WTF is this, where do you get this sh*t, are you for real?

Well I just look around and that what I see . It just seems the more of a bum you are the more woman want you. This is why i upped my standards of what I want in a woman.

I do not have time for women's childish games they play. I think the next girl I date says she needs to be entrained I am going to buy her a sex toy and KY and tell her I going to go do grown up things I call you later.

Also you have no idea how close i am to just adopting a child and being a single father and just use woman for sex and play someone to clean my house.

• Like 1

Some nice guys just don't turn us on.

We want a nice guy who we actually have propper chemistry with.

Most of us would rather be single than settle for lacklustre sex and attraction.

Only a minority of women have mental problems where they ONLY exclusively feel attracted to the wrong men. In most cases, it is just chance and bad luck that we fall for men who are wrong for us. It is a numbers game.

Most women aren't turned off by nice guys by default. We just have yet to meet one that we feel the hots for.

• Like 2

OP, I can relate to you. Not in beleiving that all women want bad boys though. You see, when you struggle with something you seek answers, and due to all the bulli$t on the internet about "what women want" etc. we buy into the lies that we're too nice or all women want bad boys becasue there *has* to be a reason for our failures. Let me tell you something, there are tons of relationship dynamics. Good women with good men, crappy women with crappy men. Men who abuse their women and vise versa. That being said the most discussed "dynamic" is the women love bad boys and I have no idea why it's the popular one. Would it surprise you that more women don't like bad boys than do? That more women won't put up with abuse than will?

Start looking at yourselfiit you haven't already. Are you shy? Is your subconscious keeping you single so you don't risk getting hurt? Both apply to me btw so don't think I'm judging you I'm just thringing some things out there. I have very negative views on women but I know that they aren't true. They have formed from rejection adn reading bs on the internet. Yes both men and women do fit into sterotypes to a certain extent but we are all indiviuals so each person is different. Get yourself out of the "I'm not good enough" mentality and start thinking about what qualites you want in a woman and if she fits into your window!!!

• Like 3
Some nice guys just don't turn us on.

We want a nice guy who we actually have propper chemistry with.

Most of us would rather be single than settle for lacklustre sex and attraction.

Only a minority of women have mental problems where they ONLY exclusively feel attracted to the wrong men. In most cases, it is just chance and bad luck that we fall for men who are wrong for us. It is a numbers game.

Most women aren't turned off by nice guys by default. We just have yet to meet one that we feel the hots for.

What is your definition of a nice guy? It can mean about 100 things.

Some nice guys are such pushovers though.

They don't have masculine, strong energy.

One reallllllllly nice guy, when I broke it off rather swiftly, I was having sex with the new guy I am currently FWB with.

My bottom accidently switched on my phone and called the "nice guy". Nice guy answers and hears me having sex with new guy days after I broke it off with him.

He is devastated. Yet after I apologise profusely since it was a legit ACCIDENT, he is all like " awww ok... I have a gift for you:love: I got it for you b4 you broke it off:love:"

LOL. Like wtf. He hears me banging a new guy days after I told him I wasn't interested in him and he wants to go give me another PRESENT:lmao:

Tat one guy was " soooooo nice" that he brought me flowers on date two, a necklace on date three and another gift on date four:sick: sorry but declaring your undying affection and the fact he told me I am the girl he has been waiting for his entire life, made him out to seem desperate.

He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date :sick:

We want men who HAVE OPTIONS in women and who are DESIRABLE by other women, not men who get walked all over.

If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you. DO something about it and do not be a victim to the " oh.... us nice guys finish last......"

Too timid, negative and depressed men who are sooo nice but cannot get any girls need to morph into a more CONFIDENT VERSION of themselves so they AN get girls!!!

They may not get MANY girls but hey, they can still cease being the loser who NO GIRLS WANT:lmao:

• Like 4
What is your definition of a nice guy? It can mean about 100 things.

effeminate men. Men who lack experience, gusto, masculinity, get walked on. aren't confident. Never did anything, can't defend themselves, are shy. can mean a 100 things, so why does her opinion matter. it usually coincides with having low sex appeal.

• Like 1

More sweeping generalizations. All women who want a relationship want a good guy.

They might put up with *******s for flings but thats about it.

Kreiger, Yes this is true. Some women are brats and need to be told off for it. They have daddy issues. So, basically - you have to be their father and put them in time out LOL.

Most of the time these are the hot girls. The ordinary girls are more mellow and not so ****ed up. Women generally go for passionate guys though. I'm a broke guy but I have goals and dreams. But I see a lot of other broke guys who really don't give a ****, or treat women really badly and have the same girls falling all over themselves to be with this guy. But generally it's because that guy makes them feel a certain way about themselves.

Also, you gotta remember. Women love drama. Some women will be with a guy just so that their friends will ask them why are you with him. It makes them the center of attention. I know it makes no sense to us but those are just some of the reasons.

We want men who HAVE OPTIONS in women and who are DESIRABLE by other women, not men who get walked all over.

If you are not an attractive guy OWN IT; get good at hobbies! Kick start a great career! Be a positive, grab life by the balls sorta guy, get teeth whitening to make yourself more appealing, do not sit around wollowing in how ... weak you come accross because no girls want you. DO something about it and do not be a victim to the " oh.... us nice guys finish last......"

Too timid, negative and depressed men who are sooo nice but cannot get any girls need to morph into a more CONFIDENT VERSION of themselves so they AN get girls!!!

They may not get MANY girls but hey, they can still cease being the loser who NO GIRLS WANT:lmao:

Yep, pretty much nailed it.

Confidence comes from not really caring if you get the girl or not.

Simply living your life, true to yourself and your values.

• Like 1

'Nice guy' in the dating world is usually synonymous with the words needy, clingy, and 'doormat'. If that's what you mean, than yes, women don't like that. Women prefer men who are not invertebrates.

• Like 1

Ha, ha, looks like our hydra got loose in here but we got them back in their cage, for now anyway. Sorry about the disruption!

Also, while we'll leave this thread alone for now, we have a private discussion going on about the limits of what moderation will permit regarding sweeping generalizations about groups of people, since LoveShack is a place to discuss one's own interpersonal relationships. With three males and two females we should have some spirited discussions on this topic and will publish the official policy once that is complete.

For the time being, the current guidelines apply so please keep it topical and respectful of fellow members. Thanks!

Edited by William

You are not going after women you are going after GIRLS who are looking short term not long term. Set your goals a little higher to attract a woman not a girl.

Are you regularly going around telling women that you once upon a time were involved in drug trafficking??

That would scare the crap out of me...

• Like 6
Some nice guys are such pushovers though.

They don't have masculine, strong energy.

One reallllllllly nice guy, when I broke it off rather swiftly, I was having sex with the new guy I am currently FWB with.

My bottom accidently switched on my phone and called the "nice guy". Nice guy answers and hears me having sex with new guy days after I broke it off with him.

He is devastated. Yet after I apologise profusely since it was a legit ACCIDENT, he is all like " awww ok... I have a gift for you:love: I got it for you b4 you broke it off:love:"

LOL. Like wtf. He hears me banging a new guy days after I told him I wasn't interested in him and he wants to go give me another PRESENT:lmao:

Tat one guy was " soooooo nice" that he brought me flowers on date two, a necklace on date three and another gift on date four:sick: sorry but declaring your undying affection and the fact he told me I am the girl he has been waiting for his entire life, made him out to seem desperate.

He had never been with a girl he deemed as pretty as me so he acted like he was falling all over himself in a BAD way...... Flowers are fine... but not on a second date.. followed by presents every other date :sick:

Lol your post hit home pretty hard haha. So much truth.

That poor guy probably cried himself to sleep after that accident though...Lol. Can't believe he still wanted to give you presents :laugh:

I won't lie not many confident guys would feel great hearing you have sex on speakerphone a couple days after you reject them :p Although they'd probably have higher self esteem and just ignore you.

Me personally - I don't have natural confidence (I'm improving), so I have to suck it up sometimes and attempt to project confidence. We have to always compensate for our weaknesses, and for myself, I don't always hit the mark, but I try.

You're spot on about guys having to work for something if they want it. Nice guys will just flop around and fail, and then cry about it afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP, I can relate to you. Not in beleiving that all women want bad boys though. You see, when you struggle with something you seek answers, and due to all the bulli$t on the internet about "what women want" etc. we buy into the lies that we're too nice or all women want bad boys becasue there *has* to be a reason for our failures. Let me tell you something, there are tons of relationship dynamics. Good women with good men, crappy women with crappy men. Men who abuse their women and vise versa. That being said the most discussed "dynamic" is the women love bad boys and I have no idea why it's the popular one. Would it surprise you that more women don't like bad boys than do? That more women won't put up with abuse than will?

Start looking at yourselfiit you haven't already. Are you shy? Is your subconscious keeping you single so you don't risk getting hurt? Both apply to me btw so don't think I'm judging you I'm just thringing some things out there. I have very negative views on women but I know that they aren't true. They have formed from rejection adn reading bs on the internet. Yes both men and women do fit into sterotypes to a certain extent but we are all indiviuals so each person is different. Get yourself out of the "I'm not good enough" mentality and start thinking about what qualites you want in a woman and if she fits into your window!!!

At work or at school I act aloof and only interject when I have something funny/witty/productive to say and I don't have any problems with the people there at all, even had some decent conversations with some of them.

I would say am an introvert and can be very outgoing when up to it.

I open up to people once i feel I can trust them.Also I am independent and do not need anyone it would be nice if I did.

Kreiger, Yes this is true. Some women are brats and need to be told off for it. They have daddy issues. So, basically - you have to be their father and put them in time out LOL.

Most of the time these are the hot girls. The ordinary girls are more mellow and not so ****ed up. Women generally go for passionate guys though. I'm a broke guy but I have goals and dreams. But I see a lot of other broke guys who really don't give a ****, or treat women really badly and have the same girls falling all over themselves to be with this guy. But generally it's because that guy makes them feel a certain way about themselves.

Also, you gotta remember. Women love drama. Some women will be with a guy just so that their friends will ask them why are you with him. It makes them the center of attention. I know it makes no sense to us but those are just some of the reasons.

Ummmm............yeah I'm going to sleep.

• Like 1