For Sale....

If there wasnt a BS/OW to bitch about then this would be the most boring relationship thread on Loveshack. lol. There would be threads like, My divorced boyfriend came over and we had spagetti and watched a movie I rented at Blockbuster. There was nobody calling on his cellphone and nobody drove by the house with the all kids in the car. And then nothing happened and we all lived happily ever after. And then everyone can reply with comments like, "Thats terrible!" and Oh my gosh!

:bunny:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Romeo Must Die

Yeah! And the bastard just went to work this morning and he didn't even help me with the dishes. And just how was I supposed to know he liked Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and not this budget brand? He's like a lightswitch! Let me tell you!

Yeah! And the bastard just went to work this morning and he didn't even help me with the dishes. And just how was I supposed to know he liked Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and not this budget brand? He's like a lightswitch! Let me tell you!

OMG, he just called to ask if I could pick up his dry cleaning. What does it mean?

noforgiveness
OMG, he just called to ask if I could pick up his dry cleaning. What does it mean?

I knew I was forgetting something. Crap.

Thanks.:)

I knew I was forgetting something. Crap.

Thanks.:)

Hey, NF, I just noticed that you changed your location. Welcome to the great place. Isn't it wonderful when you cross over?

• Author

I am glad to see your H call you for things. Mine isnt home. Gee wonder where he is.

I called the flower shop and someone (female) picked up the flowers. I guess she did that. Isnt that nice of HER

There is no place like home.

LIfe is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

Tag, your it!

noforgiveness
Hey, NF, I just noticed that you changed your location. Welcome to the great place. Isn't it wonderful when you cross over?

It is really incredible.

The anger is gone. I don't care about her anymore. I don't think MUCH about her anymore. Not agry at husband anymore.

I still get sad once in a while but we're going to be ok.

It is really incredible.

The anger is gone. I don't care about her anymore. I don't think MUCH about her anymore. Not agry at husband anymore.

I'm so glad that you have been able to reach this point. I know exactly how you feel. It's like you are yourself again and not the shell of a woman that we come when we are faced with the pain of betrayal. Just when you think you will never be able to shake the hatred and begin to forgive, it happens and when it does, you can breath again.

IfWishesWereHorses

Wow, like you mean you don't forget you have kids waiting at school and you can remember your own telephone number and don't feel like there is an elephant sitting on your chest when someone very nice corners you for idle chit chat. I can barely remember the woman who took care of everyone and everything and smiled and laughed even to herself. COME ON,,,, what's the secret...

It is really incredible.

And I am praying with all my might that you'll be OK--sad days are allowed!!!

Now what kind of shoes are you going to buy to celebrate??? Maybe something cute for Spring--some "sun-shine" shoes! :p with a purse to match???

New shoes and a happy dance for you NF!

Kisses!

That's great NF....now you will have to change your nickname....lol....from noforgiveness to forgiveness.....

I think Puddle has a shoe feddish :laugh: ....don't deny it Puddle...I've seen this shoe thing before in past posts....:D

Shoe fetishes are about sexual fantasies about shoes. I seek shoes via lack of (s-e-x)---not like one should be telling the entire world I shop for shoes because I am not having any of the sex, mind you!

More importantly, shopping for shoes drains my bank account, makes me walk for miles on end searching for shoes, while I dream of shoes, try as many pair on for size as I am attracted, take them to dinner, brag about them, sloth them off when they don't fit and even cuddle them when they are really new and cute...........

OK, fine--I just proved your point. I am completley depraved, errr, deprived.

Perhaps it's high time myself and favorite pair of hoofies went to the sex toy store and get ourselves a little present.

Any suggestions re: what "we" should shop for? Being that the shoes and I are so "depraved, sshhhhh! (deprived)...:D

Shoe fetishes are about sexual fantasies about shoes. I seek shoes via lack of (s-e-x)---not like one should be telling the entire world I shop for shoes because I am not having any of the sex, mind you!

More importantly, shopping for shoes drains my bank account, makes me walk for miles on end searching for shoes, while I dream of shoes, try as many pair on for size as I am attracted, take them to dinner, brag about them, sloth them off when they don't fit and even cuddle them when they are really new and cute...........

OK, fine--I just proved your point. I am completley depraved, errr, deprived.

Perhaps it's high time myself and favorite pair of hoofies went to the sex toy store and get ourselves a little present.

Any suggestions re: what "we" should shop for? Being that the shoes and I are so "depraved, sshhhhh! (deprived)...:D

Do you really want a suggestion? Cuz i got the best massager ever, you know, a regular massager!! But, it can massage other things. Where's the eyes rolling in the back of your head smiley???

Sure, what you got in your little arsenal, girly! Did you think I wasn't serious?

Shoes, sex toys, men (in that order are serious subjects)....

LOL Puddle....I have been deprived from sex for so long that I have no suggestions....I forgot what it's like!!!!!!!!:confused:

Sure, what you got in your little arsenal, girly! Did you think I wasn't serious?

Shoes, sex toys, men (in that order are serious subjects)....

Not sure if they sell it in sex stores, but all you have to do is google it. It's called the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's the best invention ever!!!!!!

Watch out for the high speed, unless you feel like removing your fingernails from the ceiling!!!

I have to google this...I need to see this thing

Not sure if they sell it in sex stores, but all you have to do is google it. It's called the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's the best invention ever!!!!!!

Watch out for the high speed, unless you feel like removing your fingernails from the ceiling!!!

have been deprived from sex for so long that I have no suggestions....I forgot what it's like!!!!!!!!

It's not as good as the real thing, but (as I've said a million times all over LS) GET a shower massager!!!!

It's not as good as the real thing, but (as I've said a million times all over LS) GET a shower massager!!!!

I got one of those too, but i began to see a slight increase in my water bills!!!!!:love:

But the bonus, i was very very clean!!!!!!!

Seems I have the entire weekend to discover the majic wand. Bless you my child....and may fairy dust be sprinkled, errr, however that's done---and, yes, my eyes are rolling back in my head, though not from lack of sex as I am the mistress devil incarnate--which explains why I am without sex???? Ha-ha-ha. With this big "A" on my chest I am just crawling with MM who can't be without me. I have directed them via whip and thigh high couture (Dolce at 2 G's a pop) black patent leather boots that they are now members of the LS Boot Camp and shall do as we command.

DRAT, PIH, I had thought there were some men for sale here, as of late?

Did I miss the auction or were they all taken to boot camp? Seems I saw a few of them this eve, heads down and being whipped just a tad...

Never the less, the Dolce boots are a dream, and the boot camp is also something silly, the Hitachi Magic Wand--I already have which I ordered through BUST magazine. If one doesn't have said toy, one should get one even if one has a partner. Seriously, get one and be prepared to "jump to the left--do the pelvic thrust and do the time warp, again". And again and again and again.

What is not silly nor a dream is all of YOU. You are all so very wonderful, insightful and giving.

Thanks for that!

As soon as I figure out the fairy dust thing I will send some to all of you!

Kisses and Hugs!