For Sale....

Wow, what a thread! I laughed, I cried, I laughed again, cried again.

All I can say to Polly is: we welcome you and support you. I'm sorry that you find yourself in the situation to come to this board in the first place, but don't let anyone tell you you don't belong.

Also, please let me know where and when the garage sale is. Can I be the cashier?

I can also make signs:

You break it you buy it

No refunds once used

Cash only we don't take credit

Discounts for slightly used merchandise

Buy one get one free

Help needed, apply in back (oh, nasty. I'll stop now)

IfWishesWereHorses

I'll donate mine to be used as a BOGO - no compensation needed just a receipt to declare as a charitable donation. I'll also throw in one month of delicious home cooked meals. I must be very honest though that the merchandise is extremely damaged as well as very used. Unfortunately I can take no returns. Please send my donated item to the local dump if unsold. Thanks!

• Author

What makes me really laugh if she (the OW ) had to pay she wouldnt even pay $0.01. I really think its more about having something that your not suppose to have. Then real love.

Think any of those relationship really last decades.

What makes me really laugh if she (the OW ) had to pay she wouldnt even pay $0.01. I really think its more about having something that your not suppose to have. Then real love.

Think any of those relationship really last decades.

It's sick to think that someone would be so selfish that they would play with human emotions like that.

Polly - why dont you go into IC. Get your issues resolved by some professionals that can help you.

You seem to be very angry and in need of some help.

Please take care of yourself. Beware of some posters that seem to care about you. Alot have been having an issue with MPD. I hate to see you get messed up in someones twisted issues.

YSM, are you saying that the BW here have MPD? You don't like it when things like that are said to you. Also, we can help Polly if she wants our help. Please don't tell her to go away.

Your right..I will back off gracefully..

I vented from a previous post.

She came here for help..Hope she finds it

YSM, are you saying that the BW here have MPD? You don't like it when things like that are said to you. Also, we can help Polly if she wants our help. Please don't tell her to go away.

And yes actually I believe that there is some double posting going on. I think there are somepeople or persons..Which ever it is. That post under two different names to cause some trouble.

I am not saying you HN..But I do believe its going on. And its pathetic.

And yes actually I believe that there is some double posting going on. I think there are somepeople or persons..Which ever it is. That post under two different names to cause some trouble.

I am not saying you HN..But I do believe its going on. And its pathetic.

I'm sure that happens on these types of boards with BW and OW and those who are neither. There are so few BW on this forum, that I don't think they are double posting. However, you are entitled to your opinion as always.

I say this because it just seems really weird how things become an uproar here. Days can go by everyone is pretty much calm. Then all out WAR..

And it has been mentioned before that some posters are suffering from MPD...

But like you said its just my opinion I could be wrong.

I'm sure that happens on these types of boards with BW and OW and those who are neither. There are so few BW on this forum, that I don't think they are double posting. However, you are entitled to your opinion as always.

Just a silly idea for fun!

How about instead of purchasing them we all pool our money and send the MM who are proven creeps to a comprehensive boot camp conducted by OW/OM and BS who have learned a thing or two--I think it would be fairly inexpensive seeing how some of us could probably scare them senseless within about an hour! :lmao: It's just an idea...

Just a silly idea for fun!

How about instead of purchasing them we all pool our money and send the MM who are proven creeps to a comprehensive boot camp conducted by OW/OM and BS who have learned a thing or two--I think it would be fairly inexpensive seeing how some of us could probably scare them senseless within about an hour! :lmao: It's just an idea...

Sounds good. We can have a telethon if we need to raise more money.

It's actually a very funny visual seeing all these MM lined up in front of the BW's and OW who are now united. Do I smell a new reality show?

No really, what's that smell?

I actually have to say this sounds pretty funny

Sounds good. We can have a telethon if we need to raise more money.

It's actually a very funny visual seeing all these MM lined up in front of the BW's and OW who are now united. Do I smell a new reality show?

No really, what's that smell?

Reality Show--hmmm, maybe were on to something here! :laugh:

A must see for every woman (and MM who has ever cheated or thought of cheating). What should we call it?

Here's the line up of shows:

The Bacholor/Bachorlette

That show about weddings. I think it's called The Big Day or something like that.

Nanny 911

Then our show

That's what I call reality!

IfWishesWereHorses

Sorry, mine has NO sense of reality, don't believe he would qualify, maybe we could call it an avoiding reality show.

Sorry, mine has NO sense of reality, don't believe he would qualify, maybe we could call it an avoiding reality show.

That would be a whole different show entirely. Wow, we could probably have enough shows to start our own network!

We can call it "The Love Shack" network. Or TLS. Can anyone design a logo?

IfWishesWereHorses

LOL, I'll work on the TLS theme song. I'm coming up with the catchiest little tune as we speak... something like love shack baaaabyyyy oh, er, uh.. Surely the B52's would grant permission, ya think?

LOL, I'll work on the TLS theme song. I'm coming up with the catchiest little tune as we speak... something like love shack baaaabyyyy oh, er, uh.. Surely the B52's would grant permission, ya think?

Why not? Or we can just use it behind their backs and see what they say. OK, so that was uncalled for, but my typing fingers have a mind of their own and I couldn't stop them. :o :o :o

OMG!!! I just spit out my coffee, girl! I had to go get a Kleenex and wipe those little prisms off my screen!

I loooove it!

We could also use the B52's song that goes "there's a monster in pants and it does a nasty dance.."

Please don't bring down the OW on this board - they are very tender creatures trying to deal with a very difficult situation. They NEED to believe that they are have very special situations and seeing things through the eyes of the BS starts to deteriorate the little picture they have painted for themselves to justify their behavior. Always keep in mind that the OW here are not your H's OW - its some other poor souls life they are helping to ruin because a man who couldn't honor his commitments needs THEM to be happy. Prayers and hugs, IWWH

Most of the current OW on this board are ones looking to get out of the affair, not live in cloud cuckoo land. Unfortunately, most new OW posting for help seem to be put off from continuing to post, and I can't say I blame them. There have been a couple of threads recently where someone new was asking for advice and it turned into all-out war between the usual suspects. The posters never returned.

The board is primarily for advice for OW and OM. But obviously if it helps others to come here posting sarcasm then it is providing some kind of function I suppose.

IfWishesWereHorses

I acknowledged that this is on the wrong forum. Everyone basically acknowledged that this is on the wrong forum. Surely you saw that. Didn't mean to hit a nerve frannie, but I was replying to a NEW BS who is having alot of difficulty now, her thread has now been continued on infidelity. I am allowed to identify with other BS's, the sarcasm is my way of dealing with this and adding a little bit of humor - that's BS humor which was so graciously bestowed on me - I didn't ask for it and WONT appoligize for it. I believe she posted it here because she was commenting on something on this forum that really bothered her. Surely we are allowed to vent too, and since we ALL agreed that it should be elsewhere, surely you are able to ignore it just this once. Or maybe not.

Truly the BS's for the most part are not out to take over what isn't theirs. Umm... the OW forum I mean.

I wouldn't dream of telling people what to post and what not to post. But I reserve my right to comment on it, along with anyone else.

My post wasn't aimed at the OP. I try to stay out of arguments when people are obviously suffering, whether they're supposedly 'posting in the wrong place' or not.

IfWishesWereHorses

"My post wasn't aimed at the OP"

No, it was aimed at my response to the OP.

"But obviously if it helps others to come here posting sarcasm then it is providing some kind of function I suppose."

So its the sarcasm you have an issue with?

Romeo Must Die

If there wasnt a BS/OW to bitch about then this would be the most boring relationship thread on Loveshack. lol. There would be threads like, My divorced boyfriend came over and we had spagetti and watched a movie I rented at Blockbuster. There was nobody calling on his cellphone and nobody drove by the house with the all kids in the car. And then nothing happened and we all lived happily ever after. And then everyone can reply with comments like, "Thats terrible!" and Oh my gosh!

:bunny: